• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Matches feat. Chu, Chillin, & Dav3

draigaran

Smash Apprentice
Dude, who said this wouldn't be competitive?
"This game won't be fun without adv tactics," my ***.
And it's way too soon to tell if there won't be AT anyway, so BAW.

YoYoBoY

Smash Cadet
Chu looks to be moving almost as fast as he could in Melee with IC. This is great news for the competitive scene!

Chillen successfully edgehogs/guards, and looks great especially in Marth vs PT.

draigaran

Smash Apprentice
I want Sheik footage :D Looking forward to playing as a character that's not seen as overly cheap, as Marth will likely be.
But yeah, Chu inspired me to pick up Pikachu again. Pika seems much better from Melee, and almost like his 64 counterpart.

KMB23

Smash Journeyman
awesome fights.

chu already has a pretty sick ivysaur.. haha

Dan-E

Smash Apprentice
can you please point out specific times where there's actually comboing??

all i say was one hit. then another hit. then another hit. all spaced out. barely any combos at all

Puffin

Smash Apprentice
can you please point out specific times where there's actually comboing??

all i say was one hit. then another hit. then another hit. all spaced out. barely any combos at all
Agreed. Edgeguarding was lacking as well.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
Dude, who said this wouldn't be competitive?
"This game won't be fun without adv tactics," my ***.
And it's way too soon to tell if there won't be AT anyway, so BAW.
The game will be fun without ATs AT FIRST, but once we've learned and mastered everything there is to know, it will quickly cease to be interesting at a competitive level unless we come up with some tricks of our own.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chu looks to be moving almost as fast as he could in Melee with IC. This is great news for the competitive scene!
What video were you watching? He either ran or rolled, neither of which are anywhere near as fast as IC's speed potential in Melee.

YoYoBoY

Smash Cadet
What video were you watching? He either ran or rolled, neither of which are anywhere near as fast as IC's speed potential in Melee.
Sorry, moving was a bad word. Should have used something like..acting.

YSM

Smash Apprentice
I wish they wouldn't use JUST Squirtle or JUST Ivysaur...

dinhotheone

Smash Apprentice
first vid, 55 seconds. what does chu do??!?!??!!? i swear to you, it looks EXACTLY like a wavedash. please check it out before calling me noob. btw a bit before it, he just sprints, thats not what im talking about. dont look at the sprint. he suddenly surges backwards and stays facing that way at 55, thats what intrigues me.

Top Bottom