• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl is such a good game

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I'm amazed it turned out as well as it did because you know they tried their hardest to make it terrible

<3 Brawl

DC

Smash Cadet
I ****ing love Brawl!

Wouldn't change a thing about this game.

DC

Smash Cadet
i thought kirby was extending his hurtbox with bair
His bair hitbox doesn't extend past the blue box.

But yeah I agree Snake's uptilt is definitely risk/reward and if Snake misses he's definitely gonna get punished.

DC

Smash Cadet
the bair hitbox isn't important (even though i'm pretty sure it goes past the blue box), kirby's hurtbox is important. when kirby bairs he stretches out his legs to do the move which extends his hurtbox. the screenshot was taken right after snake's utilt hit which caused kirby to go back into his normal pose and not stretch out his legs anymore
His bair hitbox and hurtbox are the same I believe. We've already had a lengthy and boring discussion about this picture in the Blazblue topic but I figured I'd post it anyways in light on the topic.

Stop ruining my fun Maxsky.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol why u ppl hatin on brawl? Its got..........ummmm........
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vXGhvoekY44&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vXGhvoekY44&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

take your time.

Pi

Smash Hero
I believe a video exists some where in the vast abyss that is the intrawebs which showcases the hitboxes for snakes moveset.

also, I love brawl because they took my favorite character and put big boobs and a skin tight outfit on her. That's exactly what I wanted to happen to my character. I wanted her physical appearance to be appealing. Thank you sakurai. You horny devil you.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I get so confused over these threads, i know you're trying to make people laugh and be funny. But to me this is just ******** because it's been done over and over....and over....and over.

You're wasting your time complaining over something that you don't like...lol? I don't enjoy brawl anymore myself...and I don't do this shyiat.

PS: Just to add a little bit of fun to this thread: **** MELEE.

loltroll

Top Bottom