• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl is Serious Business Result Thread

swordgard

Smash Hero
Heres the result for BISB, il post shootouts after.

Brawl singles
1- Ally
2- Holy
3- Swordgard
4- Dom
5- Moses
5- Negga
7-Mar1
7- Thatguy
9-Techyo
9-Steb
9-Guard
9-Agora
13-Kirt
13-Bind
13-Hells
13-Kage
17- Linkshot
17- Cruel

Brawl doubles bracket(will get pool results probably later today)
1-Unholy allies
2-The bad touch
3- Our sooner, success
4- Kev+random snake

Melee Singles
1- Kage
2- Techyo
3- Steb
4-Ally
5-Thatguy
5-Bigcock (jer)
7- Chris
7- Vad
9-Kevin

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Apparently Holy had a really close set with Ally, look forward to the vids.

Nice job in Melee, Ally. :) We must MM at Mikey's.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the Grand Finals ended on the fifth game, too bad the last game didn't go well for Holy at all XD

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Brawl singles
1- Ally (Snake)
2- Holy (Rob)
3- Swordgard (ICs)
4- Dom (Snake)
5- Moses (Probably Marth, maybe he used others. need someone to confirm)
5- Negga (Diddy)
7-Mar1 (Don't know)
7- Thatguy (Mario)

Lol at the Melee tourney. The only pro player was Kage.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Heres the result for BISB, il post shootouts after.

Brawl singles
1- Ally (Snake)
2- Holy (ROB)
3- Swordgard (Ics)
4- Dom (Snake)
5- Moses (Mostly Marth)
5- Negga (Diddy Kong)
7-Mar1 (Mario, Donkey Kong)
7- Thatguy (Mario)
9-Techyo
9-Steb
9-Guard (Fox, Snake)
9-Agora (Mario, Donkey Kong?)
13-Kirt (Falco)
13-Bind
13-Hells
13-Kage
17- Linkshot
17- Cruel (Pit, Fox)
Dunno about the rest.

buenob

Smash Lord
Mindgames Moses strikes again!

I wish I could have gone to this but my bro is visiting for the weekend...

was there a single mk main?

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
je c pas trop qui remercié ( swordguard je pense )pour lorganisation du tournoi, c'étais tres bien fait. Cétais une cool journée

Et j'ai hate de voir les fameux match moi et kev contre kirt et swordguard (apart celui que je j'ai explosé kev en 2vs1, sinon je vais pleurer). Et puis wow, swordguard et les 2 frere, vous etes fort.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Id like to make a huge thanks to jonathan(the guy dom beat in arm wrestling god knows how, i swear he cheats XD) for making this event possible. Without him, i could have never rented the room, and helped clean up and do so many thing.

Also, the actual videos will probably be done next week depending on how much work i have, it may also be done this week.

Things i learned from bisb:
Dom rolls away from his own nades=free grab :)
I need to practice for singles cause i choked my cging so many times i almost lost to negga
We need pen/paper for pools
Counterpick stages should be printed
Having a three way tie followed by rematches create huge rivalries, especially in teams.
Me and dom on last stock of team matches with kev and kirt watching while were playing: Who will get the uptilt first? creates way too much tension.
Ice climbers are actually viable in doubles.
Ally has Upsmash OOS weakness.
Nobody in this thread is able to spell my name with the intentionnal typo in it.

Jer

Smash Ace
I had a great time at this tourney, i know 5th place isn't much, but still, i'm proud of myself.

Swordgard- Well run tourney, you're a good tourney host
Vrud- Play with peach dude, your ness is wicked but TOP TIERS HOMIE
Ally - Once again we play right away, good games nontheless, Mute City/Poke Floats is where it's at.
Holy- MELEE NEXT TIME FOR SURE DUDE, you're still way too disgusting at brawl.
Kevin - Keep up the work with Dorf, sorry about the 3 stocks in tourney, i kinda sandbagged friendles -_-
Kage - Too good, we have to play some more, i need falcon tips.
Linkshot - I didn't talk to you once, but i saw your sexy *** alot, love you babe <3
Kirt - You're gay
Kev! - Great hanging out with you as always
Joel - Ilu, we have to keep the food tradition at every tourney.
Tech - Nice second place, you're way too good.
Steb - SHEIK IS GAY, gah i thought i had you, great games nontheless.

If i missed anyone, sorry, but you know i love you all. Amazing tourney, see you at "It's a Trap!"

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
My shoutoutz:

Joel: GAH! STUPID TIMER SERIOUSLY! I'm gonna post a petition to remove that stupid thing. And I trip like a saint, it's unbelievable. Nice talk at the food restaurant. <3

Steb: SHEIK! Lol you placed 3rd at melee man, good ****, you're good, you're part of the top 15 of quebec, PR Man :p

Jer: You improved a lot since FFYF2, that's awesome. I love your CF and the awesome moonwalk with it. I CAN'T DO IT! TEACH ME HOW!

Guard: Wow dude, your technical level with fox never cease to surprise me, though what you said is true: you lack a bit of mindgames :/ but hey! I did saw a difference since last time! Keep going ;)

Kage: Kind of close match for those finals in Melee right? :p Next time, it might be mine, so be ready, bwahahaha!

Mar1: My god you got awesome DI, and with heavy char, it becomes pain in the ***. I should have kept my TL vs your DK, but oh well, it happened that way, so... grats boy :)

Kirt: RC love?D tilt lock in wall is made of win man. And jungle japes sucks.

Agora: Thanks for the tips vs DK's, I hope it will serve me for next time :) See ya for It's a Trap! As team partner :) We will win, I'm telling you.

Vlad: Your ness is something, though you are a bit predictable :/ But hey, it was fun! Nice games!

Swordguard: I wanna play you next time, been too long since we did! Nice organisations and stuff, it was fun ^^

Holy: Grats on 2nd for singles and 1st on doubles with All-eye. You almost beat him in singles, you're too good, we definitely need to play next time though.

Ally: Grats on 1st everywhere man. But we didn't play :( I'm sad. Oh and my pants was full of sauce after you dropped accidentally your fries, it's true.

Kev!: Always fun to see you bud. Always have a good laughing joke to say ;)

Anybody else that I might have forgotten: Hello, my name is Techiyo, my real name is Kevin and I love you.

Laterz.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Lawl Jer. I'm not skilled enough in Melee to enter tourneys, but I will play friendlies next time we're at the same location.

Watch out, though. I'm a Low-Tierwhore.

For anybody that's confused, Moses was the person I brought with me.

swordgard

Smash Hero
It was a perfect 3-way split "C"let. Kirt/swordgard beat Kev/Dom, who beat Hells/Mar, who beat Kirt/swordgard. They all had 7-3 records on top of that.

Yeah it was hilarious XD

Btw techyo, dtilt locks vs walls dont exists :p No lock exists vs wall unless your d3 XD Kirt simply didnt SDI out i guess.

Top Bottom