• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: Inside Information (Rumor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salaad

Smash Ace
I think people should have open minds, but not too open to the extent where we are so gullible. I'm 50/50 here..Just like how the Ninty E3 Press site got leaked..I hope this is true..

tirkaro

Smash Champion
I think people should have open minds, but not too open to the extent where we are so gullible. I'm 50/50 here..Just like how the Ninty E3 Press site got leaked..I hope this is true..
there were a LOT of people like these on the IGN boards and gamefaqs. none of them had pokemon trainer. they all phail'd. 'sides, doubleaced pretty much revealed the fact that he's sockpuppeting sora insider. I could go deeper into why sora insider/double aced is full of bull, but seriously, you are a fool if your taking this with a grain of salt. kinda like that idiot who said his friend had brawl. good times. gooood times.

DoubleAced

Smash Apprentice
Okay, okay, I admit it. I just can't help myself sometimes, you know? I'm just a prankster at heart, I guess. I usually don't make these kinds of stupid mistakes, though. Oh well.

Revven

FrankerZ
Ha! I knew it! It was phailure from the start DoubleAce, you didn't meantion Ike nor Pokèmon Trainer in your list of newcomers. That basically gave it away...even before you said "I didn't say that!" :p

Fission Mailed.

DoubleAced

Smash Apprentice
Ha! I knew it! It was phailure from the start DoubleAce, you didn't meantion Ike nor Pokèmon Trainer in your list of newcomers. That basically gave it away...even before you said "I didn't say that!" :p

Fission Mailed.
I said "unnanounced newcomers". :p

Yeah, but I pwnd myself when I accidentally posted on this account.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
I still think the prediction about the newcomer and vet thing is sliiiiiightly too good to be lucky. But, of course, I have no reason to throw myself entirely behind the gamefaqs oracle.

Grand Champion

Smash Apprentice
I still think the prediction about the newcomer and vet thing is sliiiiiightly too good to be lucky. But, of course, I have no reason to throw myself entirely behind the gamefaqs oracle.
He said today Lucas will be the next newcomer so if he's wrong we'll know for sure.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Your just listing a bunch of things that are likely to happen... I could make something exactly like this...

New players:
* King Dedede
* Captain Olimar
* Ridley
* Diddy Kong
* etc etc

And meowth is not going to get in...

I don't know if anyone is actually taking you seriously... >_>;
I'm not -_-;;

AthrunZala

Smash Journeyman
um guys the gamefaqs kid said that there would be 20 starters. this seems highly unlikely. if everyone who has been shown so far is a start (which i think they all will be because why show a hidden chara on the site right now.) then that would make 15 charas. (z samus is not included) now we also know that snake has yet to be introduced as well. along with stroong evidence that there will be a mother chara (probly ness) and also captain falcon (as the trophy of his enemy is in the game most likely he will be in.) so if those 3 are included then that would make 18 charas so far who are probly starters. are you telling me that only 2 other charas will be introduced as starters. i would believe that there will be 25 starters (which i think there will be) with 42 charas in total so this guys perdiction on charas might be correct but not on who is going to be in.

now with that said it is all rumors. guess what someone saying stuff like there will be a new comer and a vet being shown next week is very easy to say after a horrible updated week imo the week before. we knew they would intorduce peach since she was in a vid. guess what i will make a prediction right now. next week there will be 2 item updates one chara and a new set of moves at least one. now if i am right does that mean i know what is going on........ no it does not. it just means i see what they are doing and i think about what is logical to do next.

now i have friends who are high up people in many gaming companies and when i have asked them about rumors of what might go down i have gotten the same answer from them. so i will tell you what they have said to end this arguing.

"there have been 4 rumors released from nintendo to different companies. each one different. the point of that is they put a little bit of truth into each rumor but no one rumor has all of the details. with that said the rumors are also there to throw people off of what they are really doing because they might want to still put in a new character or two (most of my friends are hopeful for megaman and when one talked to the megaman creator asking him if he would be in he said he would like for megaman to be in the game if nintendo would let him) or add something new in like most games like to do at the final stage of the game. (we all also know they sometimes cut things out.)

so you guys could all believe what you want. just dont listen to all the rumors to set yourself up for disappointment. also pay close attention to smash dojo as some big updates will be coming in sept and oct.

also the creator of zelda tp. said he has been working on smash bros brawl closely with sakuri and he has given him character outlines and made the charas for him of gannondorf and shiek.

Kirye

Smash Ace
7 pages of spam trying to figure out if this obvious lie is a lie..?

The sheer fact that he said he had clear inside information, but then said it was a rumor was more than enough.

DoubleAced

Smash Apprentice
Okay, okay, I admit it. I just can't help myself sometimes, you know? I'm just a prankster at heart, I guess. I usually don't make these kinds of stupid mistakes, though. Oh well.
Does anyone read? Lol.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Lol at this thread. Double Aced tricked you for the people that actually believed him. It was just all a practical joke. Looks like a moderator's going to close this thread since this is all a hoax just like Icy Drifter's thread.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Good. Sheik Is gonna be in..
(The I before E thing doesn't apply to Sheik)

But wheres Krystal and Ridley!?!

-Onyx

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
It'a a lie, so wats the point=??? Seriously, this person has 2 posts, so no one will believe them. If let's say McFox or Mic 128 were to confirm someone in Brawl most of us would believe them because they weren't confirmed before, just like most of us did when McFox was the first one to post about Brawl and the Brawl's first trailer and all. But we can't just trust everyone who posts here.

If we did we'd think Sonic was already confirmed in Brawl [7,000 times I might add], Wind Waker Link is confirmed in Brawl, Bowser Jr. is confirmed in Brawl, Ridley is confirmed in Brawl, Broly is confirmed in Brawl, Megaaman is confirmed in Brawl, Ice Climbers are cut, G&W is cut, Young Link is replaced, and Naruto is in Brawl. Now if you even think about believing this chances are you are you believe WW Link, Ridley, and Bowser Jr. are already confirmed in Brawl. AKA missing common sense that people LIE! ;)

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
It'a a lie, so wats the point=??? Seriously, this person has 2 posts, so no one will believe them. If let's say McFox or Mic 128 were to confirm someone in Brawl most of us would believe them because they weren't confirmed before, just like most of us did when McFox was the first one to post about Brawl and the Brawl's first trailer and all. But we can't just trust everyone who posts here.

If we did we'd think Sonic was already confirmed in Brawl [7,000 times I might add], Wind Waker Link is confirmed in Brawl, Bowser Jr. is confirmed in Brawl, Ridley is confirmed in Brawl, Broly is confirmed in Brawl, Megaaman is confirmed in Brawl, Ice Climbers are cut, G&W is cut, Young Link is replaced, and Naruto is in Brawl. Now if you even think about believing this chances are you are you believe WW Link, Ridley, and Bowser Jr. are already confirmed in Brawl. AKA missing common sense that people LIE! ;)
I'm not gullible enough to believe that, even if it was from a moderator. You underestimate me. Besides, the moderators aren't stupid enough to do anything like that.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Lmao there is another one like this. But they said there would be 36 characters and 6 would leave from SSBM and 1 of them from the original SSB would be leaving. Some how they predicted there would be 1 newcomer and 1 vetren and they were right. But I don't belive any of them since there are so many insider crap people that claim they know it but there are tons of them and they are all saying something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom