• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in your Hands!?

Croco

Smash Lord
One of my friends is taking off work and missing classes that day. I'm buying the game and we are both going to play a VS match. Then I will play the adventure mode.. then he will.. and we will continue to unlock as much as possible.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I might actually be able to get Brawl on Monday if the conditions are right. I found out there was a Gamestop that was way closer to my house than the Gamestop I go to. If I could just get a ride and the weather's nice, it's a go. :)

Pvt. Falcon

Smash Apprentice
I'll be getting Brawl around Christmas, since I'll also be getting a Wii by then, actually, I was supposed to get a Wii last Christmas, but things happened, I have a car, and we moved into a house.

So, eventually at this rate, I'll own everything in the world.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Um Dec 4, 2007 is when you'll actually play it...The game ships to the gamestops, wal-marts etc on Dec 3 So no need to rush on that Monday...just know that your copy is here in America and will be waiting for you on Tuesday UNLESS! my gamestop was just being an A** and told me to pick up my Metroid Prime 3 on the 28th of August lol

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
My parents have agreed to give me the 3rd and 4th off of school.
They understand what's truely important in life.

krackizwak

Smash Cadet
me and my friend are gonna try to unlock every character in like two day (at the most). then hold a smash party at someones house. Now everyone of my friends is getting smash(that has a wii of course) but they expect us to the only ones in our group to be able to do it.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
well my brother said he will buy the game from his destination :Sharjah,while im in bahrain,he buys it at December 5 or 6,and i have to wait until 27?hell no! il freaking buy the game from saudia if i have to!

JPW

Smash Ace
Sadly most games in Australia are released on the Thursday/Friday. And I work those nights. And the place where I preorder is in the city. And it takes me 20-30 mins by train to get there. So I usually pick up my game on my way to work. It's just easier.

With Smash Bros. Brawl i'll be praying that it wont be too busy that night at the bar, or i'll get an early night. Then I forget about staffies, or have a few drinks then i'll get home as fast as I can, and play till I fall asleep.

I'm curious as to what this game will be like if I was drunk. I'll be looking at it and I go hey did I just unlock Sonic or am in hangover mode?

Nah most likely I'll be playing it non stop until I think i've unlocked every character and everything, and then i'll be having Multiplayer matches or I'd be going online if there is one, and just seeing how good I really am.

apple joos

Smash Cadet
i am going to hide in my room after school for the rest of that week and on friday a few good friends of mine are gonna play until we can't play no more. which will be when we fall asleep.i prefer smashing with friends most of all.

A R K

Smash Rookie
The first thing I'll do is unlock as many characters as I can without looking them up online. Then I'll probably play the Subspace Emissary mode. After unlocking everyone, I'll just Smash with all my friends.

Farca

Smash Cadet
Well I can't do a party as soon as I get it (midnight), but I will have one. But one of the first things I will do is get on and do some Adventure mode with Snake and other new characters I haven't played. Assuming I will not fall in love with one of the new characters (which I might), I will then get online and play against other people. Hopefully most people are about my level of skill so I won't get completely owned.

Betrayed

Smash Ace
Once I get the game I'll go straight to one player mode and play through it. I like to unlock most chars before I start playing vs with friends so we can test around a bunch

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to speed over to gamestop (just got license:chuckle: age:18) and laugh at ppl who didnt reserve a copy....look at the case while im driving(not caring about traffic)....dash through the door and short hop over my mom and chain grab my sis...wavedash through the hallway...short hop and kick my dog then L-cancel and dash to my room....lock the door and PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY(yes that whole week i will have no life) and if anyone comes in my room they will be final smashed...unlock everything then go to online....then that Saturday throw a tourney at my house....:)

ok thats all a joke(except for the chain grabbing my sis part)....Im just going to try and unlock everything and hit up online afterwards
LOL, funniest comment I read all day. (I'm a sucker for jokes about people doing in-game smash stuff in the real world.)

Well, as for me... I'm not sure yet. My friend lives in MN, and I'm in MI, but we want to play vs each other for the first thing we do in Brawl. Probably Link vs. Link, since those were our classic choices since Smash 64. (Since then we've moved on to "master" such characters as Marth and C Falcon for myself, and Falco for him.)

Don't think he can make a trip here, and I'm not sure about myself going there, but that would be ideal. Me going there, waiting in line with him to get a copy, going to his place, popping in the disc, and watching whatever sweet intro movie there is... with the sound system cranked to 11... then playing the heck out of it until we pass out.

We might try doing some kind of online if we can't be in the same place. And like others have posted, I'll be reading and drueling on the package the whole drive home after I pick it up.

Anyway, it will be awesome... I have to keep reminding myself about other games such as Mario Galaxy, Z&W, and Dewy's Adventure to make the wait easier. No More Heroes also, but I don't know the date for that.

VanillaMummy

Smash Journeyman
Pick up the game as soon as I can and play through Adventure mode a couple times to unlock some people. I'm not gonna play it nonstop, just for about 5 or 6 hours.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
well december 6 is the estimated day i will hold the game.....just invite a few friends over in a few days and play Super smash bros. brawl...I PICK WARIO!,btw Amazon used this picture,i hope this game has Online,cuz well people are gonna get even more pissed if sonic did'nt make it....Online not making>>>>>Fans losing trust to Sakurai......Sonic not making>>>>>>Angry mob and an execution for sakurai(Jk) people have waited this game for alot i mean,NINTENDO RELEASE A PLAYABLE DEMO ALREADY!

frontier

Smash Rookie
1. See if Zant (and mabye Sonic) are unlockable if they aren't confirmed on smashbros (Zant is my #1 want)
if he is: unlock one or both by doing w/e
if he isn't: play through Adventure Mode once on normal level with GC controller
2. Then invite a friend over who is also interested in Brawl but doesn't have a Wii and do a few vs matches with him. Prove once and for all I am better...

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Probably play through Subspace Emissary to unlock as many characters as possible.
Then proceed to beat my sister over and over again with Metaknight.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
I WANT SSBB IN EUROPE

The fist thing i will do is pick yoshi and go into online. then go into subspace emisary

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
Hmm...I'll probably get home, watch a little TV, then remove my Metroid Prime 3 disc, put it back in it's box, rearrange my controllers so I get the gray gamecube clean and new one of all the ones that got ****ed up, and see the My Music stuff, then play Training just to feel the difference, and to actually train too, and to check out all the newcomer's moves. Then, 1P mode, then 2P mode.

san-romanov

Smash Cadet
OOO, wEll first read the instruciton book and then play Subspace Emissary . Then make my own tier list of all characters and see if WD is in BRawl.

Top Bottom