• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Import Thread

blazinfire0

Smash Apprentice
Im getting a freeloader from 365games.co.uk uk - it's 10 pounds + another 4 for postage, so it turns out cheaper than Ozmodchips.

I wish i had of order form there rather than their ebay 10 pounds off from their site what's done is done just waiting on it to get here they emailed me how to use the free loader to get the updates from the disk and stuff thought that was preety nice of them

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
I Have The Freeloader Wii (P.S. I'm back for brawl)

Hey Guys! It's Dohei again, im back for more kablam and with me I have 3 Freeloader disks for Wii, with a fourth one on its way, as well as an American copy of brawl for me and my friend (Kumori). So yeah, just thought i'd say that :) anyone got any *** copies they could lend out? :D

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
I already knew about the thread, but thanks... I can't make it to the upcomming tournament because ill be in perth, i have 2 extra freeloader disks for sale if anyone wants to buy, a few people want them so i guess its top bid

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
If you can get it to me in the city tomorrow then I'll buy it off you - no bidding BS

Fish on a Stick

Smash Cadet
Uh I haven't heard mention of this so I thought I'd notify you guys, extremely sorry if it's already been said, but if anyone lives near perth, gametraders in the city is selling an ntsc-us brawl bundled with a freeloader for $130.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
I got mine in the city yesterday. I had some confusion over how the Freeloader didn't work but i read the instructions on the back and relized I had to load it twice for a game with updates on it.

ellelaby

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking of importing NTSC Brawl but the freeloader may be hard to come by. But theres no way I'll bother with importing a NTSC Wii. Simply put, I've got more important things to spend the money that I do have on. The only reason why both my brother and I want to get our hands on Brawl so badly is so we can get good at it ASAP. Then we can get into tournaments and beat everyone ***, but it doesn't look that'll be happening. Well it will happen but it'll take longer. I am patient though, I just hate the fact that everyone else is getting good at Brawl while I'm still playing Melee.

Anyone having the same problem?

ellelaby

Smash Apprentice
Uh I haven't heard mention of this so I thought I'd notify you guys, extremely sorry if it's already been said, but if anyone lives near perth, gametraders in the city is selling an ntsc-us brawl bundled with a freeloader for $130.
Is there any place like Gametraders in Melbourne?

ellelaby

Smash Apprentice
payed for brawl + wii on play asia, it also says they have adequate stock of brawl (jp) and jp wiis, so hopefully it comes within the 1-4 days it claims it takes :D
What if I just get an NTSC Brawl and a freeloader, will that work? Or do I need to chip the Wii for it to work?

Dedu

Smash Lord
You do not need chip.

Just put in Freeloader Disc when Wii is turned on, take it out then put Brawl disc in. I'm sure the freeloader people will tell you how to use the freeloader.
That's as far as i know.

Bjay

Smash Lord
You do not need chip.

Just put in Freeloader Disc when Wii is turned on, take it out then put Brawl disc in. I'm sure the freeloader people will tell you how to use the freeloader.
That's as far as i know.
Perfect answer. Everything summed up and it wasn't even a block of text.

Woo Stu :D

Top Bottom