• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl goes to Hell and Back

S

Sneaky 2.0

I don’t believe it. I tell him everyone else has a moveset for Young Link and he keeps going! >_

S

Sneaky 2.0

Try to stay on topic, okay? :( I’ve seen others get scolded by the admins for posting movesets in this blog.

S

Sneaky 2.0

I know. It’s just that it takes up a lot of space and reading time. Try to avoid movesets, okay? If you are pushing for a character, give a brief statement or two to describe what you think they can do.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Plus, make sure said description stays on task. O_o Or at least close enough. A little deviation isn’t punished much, it’s just that it shouldn’t escalate into a full-blown conversation.

And if a topic dies, it dies. Next day will probably have another article on that day’s update, or perhaps KirbyKid will write some sort of moving column.

Who knows? :D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ivan: You say Tamagon can’t be in due to lack of arms. Ivysaur doesn’t have arms. ;)

But I’d say he’s not in sue to having the Smash symbol for this AT instead of a Series symbol (Like Kirby’s for Knuckle Joe)

E

EdwardGordon

Ivysaur most likely can stand up on his back legs. If not you will probably have to switch to Charizard or Squirtle to pick up items.

And if and when characters get cut, it won’t be that big of a deal. People will get over the fact that their fun character was pulled from the game.

But I’ve said it before they should just make the clone characters they pull from Melee made as alternate costumes.

I think we all know that either Marth or Roy or both are cut from Brawl. They are just too similar to Ike. This goes along with Pichu, Young Link and Dr. Mario. I mean I loved them, but I’m alright to see them go.

This also goes with G&W, IceClimbers, Falco, Ness or Jigglypuff. I’m good with Jigglypuff, she’s one of my best, but I’ll just have to deal with it and play with someone else.

H

homelessvagrant

No tamagon can’t be playable because look at Devil, he has the smash logo. If tamagon was in the series would have it’s own logo instead of sharing the smash logo. Understand.

Ivysaur has vine whip, which would work like links grab. Marth isn’t similiar in moveset with Ike and looks completely different. Jiggly will be in brawl, she’s a unique character and is of the Original 12

K

Kinnikuman

I don’t like this assist trophy it’s too easy to turn the game around just by luck. I’m gonna end up probably turning assist trophies in the off posititon.

K

Kinnikuman

comment
I hate how the devil looks like he’s standing on something. Maybe we can jump up there and dance with him!

H

homelessvagrant

or knock the snot out of him before he tries to kill me. But alas i doubt he’s penitrable

Comment

S

ssbb kid 27

who do u think would be awesome in ssbb

waluigi
birdo
fat people
rayman
your mii
dry bones
g&w
crazy hand&master hand

G

Gamer Blue

SSBB kid 27, don’t leave so many comments, if they are pointless.

Oh and rayman, definetely

H

homelessvagrant

who knows, more people, more posts, or a combination of both.

S

sweet zelda

what ever how asked you this is the last comment
you don’t own this site

S

speed demon fox_

maybe i dont but im determined to be the last.
SO THIS IS THE LAST. HA HA.

Top Bottom