• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl gets even More Special

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
It can only take so powerful a hit. Every reflect increases the damage of the shot, until it breaks the reflector. Same with the Cape or Nayru's Love
1. we already gor past that. (^^)v
2. I already knew they get stronger if deflected
3. Nayru's Love and the cape move cant be Broken because they dont last that long as the Refelctor (^^)v....thats only if u meant the Nayru's Love and the cape can be broken...

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
how about NOT Marth, but yes to IC, Captain Falcon, Ness, and the new comer...that good enough for u??...well actually yeah we can throw Marth in there too...BUT WE NEED THE FROSTY DUO!!!!!
Bwahahaha! **** son! You so totally called that! Pound it.

{puts fist on computer screen, waiting for poundage confirmation}

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
I really wouldn't count on sheik dude..
Because it makes PERFECT business sense to throw out one (or more!) of the most popular characters of the last game.

Special Brawl was the best update of the week, for me. The Ice Climber one was a meh confirmation. Never heard about all the rumors, but I didn't see any reason they wouldn't make it in (nor are they used enough by the people I play with for me to care one way or another).

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
1. we already gor past that. (^^)v
2. I already knew they get stronger if deflected
3. Nayru's Love and the cape move cant be Broken because they dont last that long as the Refelctor (^^)v....thats only if u meant the Nayru's Love and the cape can be broken...
Depends how you define "break". Using those moves too much on a single red shell makes the "shatter" sound and stuns your character, just like Shield Breaker does.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
We've got Ike, who at least looks cooler than Marth, who was already badass to begin with.
He is pretty badass looking, but I love playing as Marth. Ike will play nothing like Marth so he just won't fill Marth's shoes and I won't be satisfied if left Marth-less.

But it doesn't matter anyway. I have no doubt in my mind that Marth will return.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
He is pretty badass looking, but I love playing as Marth. Ike will play nothing like Marth so he just won't fill Marth's shoes and I won't be satisfied if left Marth-less.

But it doesn't matter anyway. I have no doubt in my mind that Marth will return.
*shos time card that reads three months later * "Marth did not appear in Brawl" XDDD

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Considering the story seems to be evolving beyond that of a "child's game with dolls and trophy characters," I don't think it's impossible to say Master Hand got the axe. Actually, he might be in it, but not behind it all.

Master Hand was just the one who controlled the tiny world created through the imagination of a child with dolls and trophies. Subspace Emissary is the physical manifestation of the video game term "Nintendo Universe"('Nintendo' can be replaced with any game series, for reference in the gaming community of a world in a story[game]), creating an entire actual universe where good and bad guys come from all across space, time, dimensions, and spiritual locations to fight, reason specific to each person, but fight nonetheless.

This story is beyond Master Hand.

And BTW: Special Brawl leads me to believe the customization afforded to us in different aspects of Brawl, such as item drops and their appearance. Can you say "On/Off switch for Crates/Barrels?" because I sure as hell can! Not without beaming though. O.o

The Inker

Smash Rookie
How about a unique twist on Stamina? Stamina + Flower. Gives you a reason to fight fast.

Top Bottom