• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl GamerTags

Sandy

Smash Champion
You can enter individual names for each player. Start by just entering a name.

This time, enter it like you would on your cell phone!
You can also use random names.​
Once it’s entered, choose your name for your character on the character-selection screen before you begin fighting.

The character-selection screen is still a secret!​
This time, names are extremely important. That’s because we’ve included
personalized button configurations.
We’ve made this game compatible with four different controllers:

You can change button configurations for each one for each registered name, and alter those configurations any way you like.

Assigning personal button configurations each time you fight would be a bit of a pain...but if you just choose your name from the list, BAM! You get to play with your preferred configuration! There’s no waiting!

We’re also considering allowing you to save your name to the memory in your Wii Remote so you can bring your settings with you to your friend’s house...
But if we can’t make that happen, I apologize.

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
If there is wifi, there still isn't conformation of gamertags. As much as I want there to be. It really would be ******** if there wasn't. I mean come one, "1059 8453 4579 1234 wants to challenge you". How hmo would that be?

Jopaan

Smash Journeyman
If you can have only 4 letters, then I'll be either HBRX, JOPN, ZO10, MSRC, or PF58 . If more letters are allowed, then Jopaan, Mr. SuperRastaCelebroni!, or Kylara.

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
It'd be Enlong. You look up that name; it's what I use for everything.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
does anyone noe how to get your name in lowercase letters in melee?? becuz i have seen it in vids but never new how they did it

spjd

Smash Apprentice
I guess mine will be SPJD, as I think we're still only allowed 4-letters.

Top Bottom