• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl GamerTags

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Johnknight1, Johnknight, John Knight, or some other variation of Johnknight. But if the game tag is 8 letters, probably JohnNite, and if 4 I'll stick with Nite or Jnit, simple as that. God I hope the game tag can be 10 or 11 letters at least, cuz Johnknight1 has been my gamer tag forever!

Svenshinhan

Smash Cadet
Well, I've always used Svenshinhan for almost everything online. Brawl will be different, I think. I may be using my alias McGinnis for that. If there's still a character limit (like the 4 in Melee) I'll just put in my first name (Sven) like in Melee and that'll be it.

Sariku

Smash Master
Get real, it won't only be Four Letters. It may be a max of ten or something, but not just four. Like how the DS has a name, and all games take that name as Default. It could be the same, but maybe with the Wii Nickname.

But on topic, mine would be Sariku.

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
I might use X-Threiyliss [X3LS].. but i'm starting to get bored of that name..

i recently just created "Gaymer K." [GYRK] cause i'm a gamer, i'm gay, and my first name starts with a K... so i might use that..

or i'll go with my pen name "Kelcii*" [KLCI]... not sure yet.. but it's most likley going to be the second one..

Erk Aduro

Smash Apprentice
I'll more than likely go with Aduross, as I use that for everything nowadays. It's never taken and I just love the sound of it. ^_^

In the event we're only allowed four characters, then either Adur or Erk. Assuming no one's already taken Erk that is. :p

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
i think you will have many characters to identify who youre fighting against, but in the actual match you will probably just be able to use the 4 letter tags (or no tags if you wish). i dont think they will keep track of either, so as many people can have the same name as they want.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Either EAODE [EAO]
Or X_ARRE [ARRE]

But i'm guessing it'll be like the Halo 3 Beta (not exactly), while online and such, it'll be your full username, but in a match, it'll be the four leters.

Genuine

Smash Apprentice
I would prolly be

FPS Pit <--- FPS (lol)
Genuine
WiExDocVa
CanonD<--- laugh all you want >_>
Error 404 pancakes

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
"POKEMON MASTER SUPREME"....and if 4 letters than it'l be abrieviated to "PMS"

:p nah, jk jk

seriously though.....umm probably , "DainBramaged" cuz it's the best name ever :p
If only 4 letters, then Dain

SSBMasterFox

Smash Ace
I live in a little place called Strawberry, Arkans
SBMF, if the limit is 4 characters, again. If not, SSBMasterFox, though I may change the SSBM in it to SSBB something. Can anybody here think of a word with similar meaning to the word 'master' that starts with a 'b'? Besides 'Boss,' 'cause that just sounds weird: SSBBossFox..... How 'bout not? Anybody? Anybody at all?

CrzyFalcon989

Smash Rookie
Lol!
I really like this forum!!
But if I do have a screenname it would most likly be CrzyFalcon like my name, or something real creative

Arc2012

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna try for Arcarsenal or Arc2012 or just Arca if there's only 4 letters.
I'm not very creative. My gamer names are all song titles...

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I'll probably use my main Internet alias, Cerulean Phoenix, though it's sometimes a different type of blue, or just simply Blue Phoenix.

4 letteres would be tricky, so it'd probably be BLUE, PHNX or BPNX or something like that.

fluffy

Smash Champion
fluffy

and ill make numerous amounts of names before people have the chance to own them and ill sell them on smashboards or something :p

Top Bottom