• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~!~ Brawl for All - Weekly Online Tournament ~!~

Smash Cadet
This is a great idea, very well thought out. The only problem I have is with AIM. I have it (Well, my sister has it), but I hate it. I'll go on if I have to though, because this is more than worth it.

Ti11erTheKi11er

Smash Apprentice
Sounds cool....i wonder if they ever will be tournaments with money that is online....pay through paypal maybe and such but be hard to trust.....see what happens in future

L E T

Smash Rookie
i want to join but i dont have AIM and i dont know how to get it. SO when u can i need help for AIM cause i realy want to do this tournament.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I want to join, but until I know what day the tournaments will be held on, I wont know if i'll work or not that day. Having it on a weekday would be a good idea though, seeing as how most other tournaments are held on weekends.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
yea i think a little bit later on a weekend would be nice like 6 that gives time for people to get off work or school and get going while keeping the time from being to late.

D1

Banned via Administration
Last tournament was a smash hit in my book mad competition...can't wait to see more from you Dac!

Ethan

Smash Cadet
Will sign-ups for future tourneys be posted in this thread as well?

Top Bottom