• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl DX V.1.0.7

rorycosgrove

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rorycosgrove
Yea I hadn't seen 1.5, but it works perfectly. Thanks for putting in the time with this project, it feels great! Wonder if it'll ever wind up in tournaments

DJ Delta

Smash Journeyman
I did one just this past weekend with version 1.5. Alot of them said they found it more fun than brawl and had only started playing it that day.

Rage83

Smash Ace
Quick question. How would someone edit the CSS of BrawlDX for additional costumes and clones?

Gifted

Smash Cadet
NNID
QueenGifted
Is it just me? or do these BrawlEx things just never work?
Always freezing before the game begins or during a battle or when I select a stage.
Rather annoying as hell.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
please make sure that you have the latest version of DX which is version 1.5 i know version 1.0.7 has some issues regarding loading especially off SDHC cards.

2ndComing

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LazyAnmtoR
Me and my new Smash Group are gonna try 1.7 out man. Most of them actually really like Brawl so I am looking forward to their response to this

TeddyBearYoshi

Banned via Warnings
Is this mod still in development? If so, I think you should consider adding Waluigi now that he is released, it would make a great addition to the feeling of Brawl DX IMO.

Also, Louie is amazing. One suggestion I have is altering his running animation slightly to make him run more like in Pikmin 2, I think this would definitely give him a lot of character.

GONZAfeco

Smash Rookie
NNID
64-MarioyLuigi
So this mod looks great so far, I just found it right now, but I have problems playing it since I'm a PAL user, and I can't get it working in Dolphin. Do you think you could do a Dolphin/Netplay version or simply give me a way of playing it in Dolphin?

TeddyBearYoshi

Banned via Warnings
So this mod looks great so far, I just found it right now, but I have problems playing it since I'm a PAL user, and I can't get it working in Dolphin. Do you think you could do a Dolphin/Netplay version or simply give me a way of playing it in Dolphin?
Being how long it's been since an update or even activity; this is likely never happening. It's dead.

Last edited:

Pikmin1211

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pikmin1211
3DS FC
0044-3220-8865
If you're looking to play on dolphin, follow any tutorial for project m on dolphin (I'd recommend the one on Anther's) . Then, install imDisk and grab the virtual sd card maker. Make a 2gb sd card, and mount it as an imDisk virtual disk. Copy the files over like you would a normal sd card on a wii, then unmount it. Go into your dolphin settings and set the sd card path to be the virtual one you made. Now when you run project m it will use the sd card you made, which is Brawl DX. This works for any brawl mod, btw, so go nuts.

GONZAfeco

Smash Rookie
NNID
64-MarioyLuigi
If you're looking to play on dolphin, follow any tutorial for project m on dolphin (I'd recommend the one on Anther's) . Then, install imDisk and grab the virtual sd card maker. Make a 2gb sd card, and mount it as an imDisk virtual disk. Copy the files over like you would a normal sd card on a wii, then unmount it. Go into your dolphin settings and set the sd card path to be the virtual one you made. Now when you run project m it will use the sd card you made, which is Brawl DX. This works for any brawl mod, btw, so go nuts.
Well I was an idiot and the thing that was wrong was my Dolphin, the settings were all ****ed up, I'm sorry for bothering.

GONZAfeco

Smash Rookie
NNID
64-MarioyLuigi
I'm commenting here, once again, and I only found some videos about this mod, it seems that 1.7 removed a TON of additions from 1.5, like some clones and Louie's updated artwork (seriously, why!?). I was wondering if there's any possible way to download 1.5, althought the links I found on the video were deleted by Nintendo America.

Last edited:
Top Bottom