• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Delay Claims

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
He is probably lying.

Luteyi

Smash Apprentice
Even if that was true information, waiting another week is nothing compared to the time the poor Europeans/austrailians have to wait.

PanzerOceania

Smash Ace
it could be happening in some areas but not all. I remember in my area metroid prime and mario galaxy were like one day late to all local stores.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, and doubt very much that it will be that long. Undoubtedly some stores will be a day late, but with all the hype and midnight release I'm sure that most places will be uneffected.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
even if its true, whats the big deal?

it would just be one more week. its hardly a delay.
some ppl have stuff schelduled that day, I am off school monday becuse I scheduled my dentist for that day to be off and if it's delayed again I am screwed.

also I don't think he is lying, from his previous post he is trustworthy so I believe he did get the call but I am believing that it's just his area or a mess up.

TrePVox

Smash Cadet
My friend got the same call but I didn't and we reserved our copy at the same store.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Isn't gamestop having a Us wide brawl tourny? on the release date? meaning they are positive they will have it that day or already has it.

soviet prince

NNID
7066-9708-9591
I wouldn't be surprised if it were delayed again
TBH I would not be supprised either becuse remember they delayed JPN a week from when it supposed to come out, so Nintendo is capable of doing that.

soviet prince

NNID
7066-9708-9591
Can't believe some of you guys are believing this. There's a nation wide tournament on Midnight. NO more delays.
the guy called and it might be just a delay in there shipment, also it's not that I believe it but I am not going to deny it after the last delay.

Ice_Dragon

Smash Cadet
That seems quite unrealistic in my opinion, and if we are going to trust any news, I reckon it should be from the official website, not some random person from the internet.

But, if it does get delayed, which it could, just look at Japan, and will a week or so really matter? At least you're getting the game soon, unlike us neglected Europeans, but hey-ho, we'll get by, I'm sure.

soviet prince

NNID
7066-9708-9591
he called his gamestop and I think they told him it's just there area becuse they did not request for copy's in there area

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
The same guy posted a thread on here this morning asking the same thing. His store is getting copies late, no question. Brawl confirmed for March 9th.

Darkurai

Smash Master
If this is true, I will drive (yes, drive) to Japan and punch Sakurai in the face.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Pojo is a noob site lol, they always make **** up.

I'd believe something off Gamefaqs before Pojo, it's that bad.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
Gamestop is surrposed to start getting copies of Brawl on March third, so if they are a day late in some areas, then they start getting copies on March fourth. In the end Gamestop should have enough copies of Brawl by March ninth at midnight.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Source please. I want to see teh Dojo say it's delayed to March 16.

Which in itself is half-bull, becuase they don't delay games for a single week w/o a stupid reason.

NotEz

Smash Journeyman
eh, even if it is true which im doubting it is...

it's only a week. big deal. now any more then a week and i might get a little mad. if it was two weeks i would probably be mad. but one week isn't that bad.

CrossX

Smash Apprentice
Gamespot is having the tournament ready and everything for the brawl release. They wouldn't dare delay it.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Nope, just a troll. They would not set up a tourney if they weren't certain that thre release date is final.

Top Bottom