• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Delay Claims

S623

Smash Apprentice
To the writer of the story:

They're not gonna' delay a game ten days. I MIGHT be able to agree with a month. But for this, I'm calling shenanigans.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
well if its only gamestop thats delayin it im gonna go somwhere else like k-mart and pickin it up even though i reserved it a gamestop pshh they can have my $5 i really dont care screw gamestop.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
i don't understand why there is such a commotion...there isn't going to be a delay, just call your gamestop to confirm...look at the dojo..gamespot.com..etc.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
its impossible to make a thread about a delay and not be flamed for it. doesnt matter if osama bin laden told you about it.

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
No one read my post? I went to Gamestop on my lunch break and there is no delay. They have all their signs up advertising for March 8 to come at 10pm. Geez. I can't believe any of you are even conisdering this to be true.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Delay...... Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... *Twiddles thumbs awkardly*

Top Bottom