• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Is Zealous98 a member here? Just wondering because his BRSTM of Shirobon's Starlight cuts out quite a lot of the song that you don't here. I have created BRSTM that contains the full song, but also loops smoothly with a bit of overlapping.
Yes, he/she is a member on Smashboards. His/her icon is a dog jumping. :awesome:

Uploaded all the songs from TMNT on the NES. :cool:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So yea, I have the music ripped from the Wii version of Okami.
They're all in either ADX or AIX format. There are 293 tracks @_@

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm also curious on why no one else besides me is approving the pending list...

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
How many mods are there? There's you, me and moosehunter, I know.
The reason I haven't been doing that is because no one else has, and I was basically like "No way am I doing all of them". I know it sounds lazy, but if no one else is going to then it just builds up. If us 3 are the only mods, that's not good. We need a LOT more mods than just 3.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I converted 248 tracks from Okami ;o
The ones I didn't make were just ambience. One was the title call (a person that says "Okami")
Now to tag them (This may take a while since I've never played the game >.<)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
A handsome one, then.

Anyway, I'm going to do Ducktales (NES)'s OST. There's a Game Boy port of the game, if anyone wants to do it :)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So was I. I was going to use the one from 6.5.0.Tunes (some project by a member (or members) of FFShrine to release soundtracks of NES games in stereo, basically)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The person on that is a freaking ********. Super Mario 64 is a Nintendo 64 game, not a SNES game. And I downloaded one of the songs.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
The person on that is a freaking ********. Super Mario 64 is a Nintendo 64 game, not a SNES game. And I downloaded one of the songs.
The title of a site doesn't mean it HAS to follow that pattern. Brawl Custom Music has BRSTMs for Brawl, but they can be usable in Mario Kart Wii as well. :reverse:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So was I. I was going to use the one from 6.5.0.Tunes (some project by a member (or members) of FFShrine to release soundtracks of NES games in stereo, basically)
That's where I would get my NES rips. That's where I got Megaman 2's rip from.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Is it me or we're dangerously approaching the 9k BRSTMs ?!

When the time will come, let's explode our scouters with Vegeta ! :awesome:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The title of a site doesn't mean it HAS to follow that pattern. Brawl Custom Music has BRSTMs for Brawl, but they can be usable in Mario Kart Wii as well. :reverse:
No I mean on the main page, it says "Super Mario 64", and next to it, it says "SNES" under the console/system column, under the "Recently Updated Soundtracks" or whatever it says.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yes, they do actually. Not like FLAC, but at least they encode them at the correct frequency and stuff. If a USF, NSF or whatever is at 26006 Hz or something, it should be encoded at 26006 Hz, not 48000 Hz or whatever. You can resample it, but not encode it at a different sample rate.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also take note of the most recent BRSTM Id of 8961. Starting from the next one, the 40th BRSTM uploaded from now, i.e. the BRSTM with an ID of 9001, MUST be either the "OVER 9000" repeated, or some kind of remix based on the entire scene. You can just have the OVER NINE THOUSAND, or include the entire of "Hey, Vegeta. What does the scouter say about his power level? It's over 9000!!!!! WHAT NINE THOUSAND? THERE'S NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT!"

Also, just for the sake of it the 1337th BRSTM was Tales of Symphonia: Romany Caravan, and the most evil BRSTM was... removed by the user, but it was Chao Kindergarden from Sonic Adventure.....?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm confused.
Why does automatic upload music from a "My Little Pony" TV show?
Are we seriously gonna kick butt to that music? O.o

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Personally I quite like the "unfitting music" er... fad type thing. What's so wrong with fighting Tabuu to the Yoshi's Story credits music, or maybe fighting on Bridge of Eldin to Caramelldansen? Yeah, that's what I have... got a problem with that? :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Personally I quite like the "unfitting music" er... fad type thing. What's so wrong with fighting Tabuu to the Yoshi's Story credits music, or maybe fighting on Bridge of Eldin to Caramelldansen? Yeah, that's what I have... got a problem with that? :p
I was thinking of making a BRSTM with Rebecca Black repeating "Friday, Friday..."

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Going back to seriousness, er... seriously? Literally NO ONE has a single BRSTM to upload to BCM? I know I "complained" about the lack of posts in this topic, but I really can not understand how no one (I'm not exaggerating, by saying 'no one' when I really mean 'a few people', I actually mean the number of people is equal to the difference between any number and itself, that is represnted by the symbol '0') has a single BRSTM at all?
Before you say "Why don't you upload something?", I haven't got any. But I'm only one person. I'm asking why NO ONE has, not why a specific person hasn't.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
If that can makes you happy, I'm making 2 BRSTMs ;)

Also TUK = How did you open the GBS files with VBA-M ? I tried all the "Open" selection in "File", but I can't get the GBS file to show up. :(

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I was looking at BrawlCustomMusic last night at the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 section. I needed Joe's theme for a victory theme for SDo0m's V. Joe PSA. I was surprised that it was there, so I made it last night.
I'll upload it when I get home.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I was looking at BrawlCustomMusic last night at the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 section. I needed Joe's theme for a victory theme for SDo0m's V. Joe PSA. I was surprised that it was there, so I made it last night.
I'll upload it when I get home.
It was there? You mean it wasn't there, right? Otherwise, if it was there, why did you make it?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Can anyone tell me why everytime I upload songs, each of the non-looping tunes are downloaded before all the others ?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Firstly, all songs that have not been approved yet, are here:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/pending

Secondly, do you mean why do the non-looping songs get approved? It's because since they're not looping, there's no need to check to see if they loop properly, therefore, I just simple click approve on all of them. There have been times where I've actually approved a BRSTM instantly, so instant, infact, that you might have uploaded a batch of BRSTMs, and some of them may have been approved before the next BRSTM has even finished uploading.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
No, what I meant is this :

Let's take the Ducktales (Game Boy) songs I've uploaded for example. They are all approved, but the only songs that have been downloaded so far ARE the one that doesn't loop. I've seen that for a week, so I was kind of intrigued. O_O

Top Bottom