• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, if a track has an "official" name we use that. Hence, we'd use "Bayou Boogie", "Dilapidated Way", "Terrible Beat" etc, instead of "Swamp", "Round 2", and "Boss" (these are from Donkey Kong Country 2, Streets of Rage, and Revenge of Shinobi respectively)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Yes. Yours had a buzzing sound and an incorrect loop. I just corrected it, but since I'm not an admin of the site, I have to upload it the normal way.

Don't feel bad about it, though : you could have done worse (Mario Tennis N64 BRSTMs, anyone ?)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I rejected that underground BRSTM as the quality was a bit low, and I'm sure I heard a small skip in the loop point. If I was wrong <_< sorry? But just incase, what did you use to create the BRSTM, adrian? If you used anything at all, you shouldn't have. The reason why it wasn't uploaded is that it's a multi-channel BRSTM, and moosehunter and I were too lazy to split the BRSTM up into the 3 versions (main, yoshi and mix) as with ALL other multi-channel BRSTMs from the game :p

moosehunter

Smash Ace
The reason why it wasn't uploaded is that it's a multi-channel BRSTM, and moosehunter and I were too lazy to split the BRSTM up into the 3 versions (main, yoshi and mix) as with ALL other multi-channel BRSTMs from the game :p
Actually, the only NSMBW track I ever looked at was the Overworld 1 one. And it should only take a few minutes.

adrian

Smash Rookie
I rejected that underground BRSTM as the quality was a bit low, and I'm sure I heard a small skip in the loop point. If I was wrong <_< sorry? But just incase, what did you use to create the BRSTM, adrian? If you used anything at all, you shouldn't have. The reason why it wasn't uploaded is that it's a multi-channel BRSTM, and moosehunter and I were too lazy to split the BRSTM up into the 3 versions (main, yoshi and mix) as with ALL other multi-channel BRSTMs from the game :p
That's understandable, I didn't spend too much time getting the loop 100% as the main function of the brstm was to go with one of the stage textures I just downloaded :p

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You do know that New Super Mario BRos music is BRSTM anyway, right?
Also, I know it's simple, moose :p I said we're both lazy as a joke XD

Also, moose, do we REALLY need the "Yoshi" versions? As in the versions that just contain the Yoshi drums without the actual theme? Surely the main theme, and the "mix" is enough? Likewise with the SMG tunes. Do we really need just the drums of Bouldergeist or Megahammer?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
You do know that New Super Mario BRos music is BRSTM anyway, right?
Also, I know it's simple, moose :p I said we're both lazy as a joke XD

Also, moose, do we REALLY need the "Yoshi" versions? As in the versions that just contain the Yoshi drums without the actual theme? Surely the main theme, and the "mix" is enough? Likewise with the SMG tunes. Do we really need just the drums of Bouldergeist or Megahammer?
Why not???

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Oh OK :p
For the sake of it, here's a list of games that use the BRSTM format:
  • Kirby's Epic Yarn
  • AMF Bowling World Lanes
  • Animal Crossing City Folk
  • Broken Sword Shadows of the Templars (Director's Cut)
  • Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2
  • Dance Dance Revolution Winx Club
  • Happy Dance Collection
  • Klonoa (Kaze no Klonoa Door to Phantomile)
  • Kororinpa: Marble Mania
  • Little King's Story
  • Marble Saga: Kororinpa
  • Mario Sports Mix
  • Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution III
  • New Super Mario Bros. Wii
  • No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle
  • Onechanbara Bikini Zombie Slayers
  • Radirgy Noah
  • Rune Factory Frontier
  • Soul Eater Monotone Princess
  • The Excitement of Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Valhalla Kinghts Eldar Saga
  • Wii Fit Plus
  • Wii Music
  • Wii Sports Resort
  • Super Paper Mario

Those are not all of them. For example, Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree also uses the BRSTM format.

I'm trying to download the Mario Sports Mix BRSTM rip from HCS64.com (but it's awfully slow <_<)
It's only about 320 MB, but when downloading at under 10 kB/s, sometimes going down to below 2 kB/s, with ETAs going into the "15 hours left" range, 320 MB is quite a lot. Hopefully it'll eventually finish (tomorrow)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Why not???
I just think it's unnecessary to have this sort of thing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMUwTVGmei8

But well, it's up to you.

I did have a small question. Would it be possible to include the "creator" of the BRSTM somewhere in the YouTube videos, otherwise, it looks like you made them all, and the many people who actually made them are never credited.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Uploading some instrumental versions of some Sonic Adventure 2 themes.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I did have a small question. Would it be possible to include the "creator" of the BRSTM somewhere in the YouTube videos, otherwise, it looks like you made them all, and the many people who actually made them are never credited.
I guess I could do that, although the account is more of the site's rather than mine.

EDIT2 : Dammit, it stopped to upload again...
What's up with your past nine uploads?

Edit: And Segtendo approved my test uploads >_>

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You ARE actually listening to the BRSTMs when you approve aren't you? I mean, you're not just mindlessly clicking approve are you? (I still find it puzzling how you not managed to let one Bomberman 64 non-looping BRSTM slip though, but how you approved all of them :p).
While quality of BRSTMs is important, THE most important part of the BRSTM is the looping.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
@TUK
Yes, I listened to Moosehunter's upload. One had a "none" loop, so I approved that right away. I listened to the other one and had a nice loop, so I approved it.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
But the question is... were you half asleep when you approved not one but all of the Bomberman64 BRSTMs by Yoshiller :p
Also, who is this Segatendo that just joined brawlcustommusic.com?

Top Bottom