• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
And the internet thinks you confirmed Baby Park and Neo Bowser City returning. :v

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
And the internet thinks you confirmed Baby Park and Neo Bowser City returning. :v
But I did. After all.... *stares into Segtendo's eyes, and hypnotises him*
I am BrawlBRSTMs. BrawlBRSTMs is me. The only one that I am, is BrawlBRSTMs. The only one that BrawlBRSTMs is, is me. I am the creator, and... eh..... ....

So er..... when do we get teh BFSTMs? :p

Seg?

Are you OK?

Oh.... right....

*snaps fingers* WAKE UP!

There

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, Big Blue's theme is actually quite long. Infact, if you don't count the arcade game, it is THE longest course theme, in the series. The length, based on the live recording video, is 2 minutes and 37 seconds (or thereabouts).

This beats the previous record, which I believe, is the original 64 Rainbow Road at 2 minutes and 14 seconds, by around 23 seconds.

Last edited:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, off-topic a bit, but.... does anyone think that GTA V takes up a little TOO MUCH space?

How much space IN TOTAL is required for GTA V? Well let me break it down:

"Grand Theft Auto V - PC Download" = 54.0 GB (this is the download file)
"Grant Theft Auto V" = 60.4 GB (this is the game itself)
"GTA V" = 5.62 MB (game saves)
"Social Club" = 78.0 MB

This adds up to a whopping 114.5 GB.

Remove the download file, and it comes to 60.5 GB.

I was trolled. I thought it was just 60 GB. But then you need a further 55-60 GB to install it?
Of course, then there's some kind of bug that Rockstar are supposedly releasing a patch for....

Yeah.... so... screw them. I should have known that the PC version would be around 1% reliable.

thaCASHdude

Smash Apprentice
Ryu and Roy in Smash 4? This should be interesting... :D
Maybe the whole track is flipped 90 degrees! :p
I was half right! XD
Baby Park is titled a bit and is completely Anti-gravity! Nice!

Love the music for this pack, especially Big Blue! Whoo!

Last edited:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I have approved the three BRSTMs for Mario Kart 8 that were created.

However, DO NOT add these to YouTube.... I'm looking at you.... person/people who do(es) stupid things and then cowardly hide(s) when asked about it, such as uploading loads of duplicate Brawl videos (i.e. ones that are not arrangements), or deleting BRSTMs from Mario Kart 8 without deleting the videos resulting in duplicate videos.... etc.

Yeah. Just do NOT "Add to YT" on any of the DLC #2 tracks (until they have been updated with the proper BFSTM-BRSTM conversions).

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I can't seem to upload Brewster's Roost (i.e. Animal Crossing Results) without it clipping in the BRSTM. **** soneek's auto volume rejection system.

Also, I was thinking of perhaps making a more "in-game style" version of Baby Park, where every... 12 seconds or so (basically every 32 measures) the music speeds up by a factor of precisely 5.946309436% (this is the amount needed to speed it up such that the pitch is as close to the twelfth root of two of an octave (that means that if you do that twelve times, it will be twice as fast.... and one twelfth of an octave is a semi-tone..... in other words, the pitch will be raised by one semi-tone at this percentage).

If this is applied, then every 32 measures, it gets... just under 6% faster. Therefore, the actual length of the tune would be shorter.

If however, I were to be a ****, and make it play the entire track, and then repeat 6 times for each of the 6 laps, assuming each time it is faster by one semi-tone, the actual loop length is 3252706 samples (that is minus the intro of 143360 samples). Therefore, the loop length of each lap will be around 5.95% less, specifically:
Lap 2 = 3070146
Lap 3 = 2897832
Lap 4 = 2735189
Lap 5 = 2581674
Lap 6 = 2436776

This would, with the total of Lap 1 including the intro, 17117683 samples, or, 8 minutes and 55 seconds. Muahahahaha.

Now having said that, if you wanted to do that, you'd have to make it so that it loops only the fastest part, which means you'd have to have one loop of the tune that gets faster, after which it would remain at that speed: http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/57100

Last edited:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I am VERY ****ing close to completely giving up on the ENTIRE CONCEPT of electronic devices.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/windows8crash.jpg --- twice, in just 4 hours.

I've already given up on my Xbox 360, because of the ****ing annoying thing where GTA V keeps flickering as if the HDMI cable/port is faulty.

Now I have to give up on any form of PC. I bought this one just three ****ING MONTHS ago... BECAUSE my last one kept crashing..... yeah.

The ****ing annoying thing is, I can't tell what caused it.

thaCASHdude

Smash Apprentice
Also, I was thinking of perhaps making a more "in-game style" version of Baby Park, where every... 12 seconds or so (basically every 32 measures) the music speeds up by a factor of precisely 5.946309436% (this is the amount needed to speed it up such that the pitch is as close to the twelfth root of two of an octave (that means that if you do that twelve times, it will be twice as fast.... and one twelfth of an octave is a semi-tone..... in other words, the pitch will be raised by one semi-tone at this percentage).

If this is applied, then every 32 measures, it gets... just under 6% faster. Therefore, the actual length of the tune would be shorter.
Good thinkin', as it takes around that time (maybe even less!) to complete a lap. :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Yea. I thought that Baby Park sounded weird when I converted it. I wonder if there's a way to replicate how MK8 does Baby Park.

thaCASHdude

Smash Apprentice
It's pretty good. :p

I updated some of the final lap versions, their loops sounded a bit weird.
Also, I uploaded some mixes/mashups of Big Blue and Super Bell Subway! XD

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So I got an e-mail today from the site, right?

Hello Segtendo.

This email is to inform you that your upload of
Go Straight has been removed from the site for the followings
reason(s):

Lol awesome quality

This song page is located at
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/12564

Please refrain from making any future uploads similar to this one.

Sincerely,
Brawl Custom Music
What the ****. Who did this? Whoever did this better fess up.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Er.... http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/56704 -- better quality.

Why should there be an incorrectly looped bad quality version, even if it was by the "great" Segtendo, if a much better properly looped version has since been uploaded?

At least I rejected a song. What has everyone else been doing? Admit it. None of the moderators on the site have actually even pressed a single "Approve" or "Reject" button for months other than to approve your own songs.

My excuse remains. The reason I don't do it much, is simple. I am sick of being the only one who even THINKS about it. That is all. Any questions? Soneek would love to hear from you, I'm sure.

Last edited:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Flattery gets you nowhere.
Besides, I did that ages ago. I guess I can let it go.
I wish you put in a better reason than "lol awesome quality." It could have been something a little less demeaning like "better quality version uploaded."

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
At least I rejected a song. What has everyone else been doing? Admit it. None of the moderators on the site have actually even pressed a single "Approve" or "Reject" button for months other than to approve your own songs.

My excuse remains. The reason I don't do it much, is simple. I am sick of being the only one who even THINKS about it. That is all. Any questions? Soneek would love to hear from you, I'm sure.
There were certainly an entire load's worth of BRSTMs up the other day, I wonder what happened to them...

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
There are a lot of Initial D BRSTMs (including one that somehow hasn't process properly, but can't be deleted the normal way).

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It's possible. However, someone who is able to, should fix the site so that typing in a URL doesn't cause a load of crap to display.

EDIT: It looks fine on the site but.... it still has a load of aref HTML crap in the YouTube description.

Last edited:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/584

Needs more logos.

Also, I have FLACs from the soundtest.

No.... they are not the years-old ****ty rip that some how is REALLY bad quality, AND wait for it..is full of freaking skips. These are recently recorded (not by me), and are the best quality versions that exist.

All I need to do is make over 200 BRSTMs for the game.... yeah, there's that many (maybe close to 300, I think).

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Maybe...

Also, I need help. I uploaded about 120 or so BRSTMs from WarioWare: Mega Party Games (I just did the short non-looped BRSTMs first). After amplifying, normalizing, and stuff with audacity.... ONLY 17 were successful.

It then turned out that the Normalize function was AFTER the Export WAV function. So er... it wouldn't have done anything .... lulz.

Last edited:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I can't seem to find a good-quality version of the logo. It would be cool if there was a script that could be run to keep track of what games need logos.
Yes, Segtendo, that would indeed be cool.

Unfortunately such a script does not exist. Or does it?

Also, there's also one that has games that have a logo but videos to be uploaded (I can't remember if it only works if there are NO videos uploaded, or if it works if only SOME of the videos are uploaded), but it's here: http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/tobeuploaded.php

Just a warning, I reuploaded those WarioWare MegaParty Games BRSTMs that were rejected for being too quiet and er... 425 pending songs... muahaha.

Last edited:

MindReader

Smash Cadet
NNID
FunkyKongFR
3DS FC
1118-0481-2094
Switch FC
SW-0702-1707-9409
So this happened.

Last edited:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
OK, someone had better answer me right now!

HOW THE **** DO YOU FIND LOOP POINTS WHEN THERE ISN'T AN EASY ****ING PLACE TO PUT MARKERS?

TELL ME HOW YOU ****ING DO IT RIGHT NOW! THERE ARE NO KICK DRUMS, OR ANY THING THAT HAS A SUDDEN OBVIOUS SPIKE IN THE WAVEFORM, WHICH IS WHAT I'D USUALLY USE!

HOW THE **** DO YOU LOOP MUSIC THAT HAS A ****ING STRING INSTRUMENT?

I am also going to blindly reject ALL custom frontrunning versions of Mario Kart tracks.

It seems that people STILL don't get the ****ING MESSAGE!

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!! SPEEDING!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! WAV!!!!!! FILES!!!!

USE THE ****ING GOD DAMNED MIDI FILE AND EDIT THE ****ING TEMPO OF THE MIDI FILE!!!

THE MIDI!!!!!!!!
NOT!!!!!!!! THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MP3 OR WAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

MindReader

Smash Cadet
NNID
FunkyKongFR
3DS FC
1118-0481-2094
Switch FC
SW-0702-1707-9409
USE THE ****ING GOD DAMNED MIDI FILE AND EDIT THE ****ING TEMPO OF THE MIDI FILE!!!

THE MIDI!!!!!!!!
NOT!!!!!!!! THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MP3 OR WAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I'm allowed to ask, where does one obtain said .midi file?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Now where did you get the idea that he isn't subscribed? And whether he is or isn't, that's not the point. If he was or wasn't subscribed, if he was referring to custom Sm4sh 3DS music, he would have posted the actual video.

The point he's making is not custom music in Sm4sh 3DS, but the fact that BrawlBRSTMs3 is featured in some guy's video..... or something? IDK.

Top Bottom