• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
2 things.

1. It doesn't display the loops in milliseconds, even on the ones you said it did.

2. It only converts a single loop (no fade out) to WAV.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Yea, I'd update to the latest version. Also, the WAV's I export have the double loop before fade-out (with that loop option ticked, that is).

Soneek, mind putting up a statement on why we can't download MP3's (on the BCM boards and the Facebook page)? I know it's copyright issues and all, but I can't really explain it.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I used the youtube2brstm converter and got 3 brstms out of it before it just stopped working. I put different links in the links.txt file, even tried the old links I already made, but even those didn't work. Should I just redownload it?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Should Fan games all be listed under 'Other', or have their own game section?
If they have their own OSTs (like Rokko Chan), they get their own sections. But this fangame takes musics from other franchises (much like "I wanna be the Guy"), so it's listed under "Other". In fact, the only reason I uploaded was because there was no BRSTM of the Megaman Cartoon Opening without the SFX that plays in the background and in good quality.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
It does, actually.

The same happens with Robo's theme from Chrono Trigger and "Never gonna give you up" :p

EDIT : 1700th message on Smashboards :awesome:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/28167
Look what I made.

Also, TUK, when you got the updated BAT and VGMStream from soneek, when you downloaded it, did it ask you for a password? It isn't allowing me to extract it...
I did.

The password is the same password that soneek uses for everything related to BCM (except the YouTube account). If you know what that is, then,... you know what that is, otherwise, I'll send you a PM.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I've been lazy on approving the pending list. I should get on that sometime...

Besides, we'd never leave it like that.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
BRAWL ****ING MUSIC IS ****ING BEING ****ING NOT LOADING SLOW ****ING ****!

Also "May I ask how many BRSTMs would you want me to have perfectly done before you think I should be able to upload my own BRSTMS to my channel? Because its not difficult for me its just when it comes to finding that fading part. I honestly listen to the song over and over again. And is there two exact points where the waves look the same? I'm thinking that's where I should find the loops."

From ****head.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Since Black/White 2 is released in the States, I assume that it's okay to put the game's music on the main channel?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Hell, you could always download the BRSTMs on the site and use those for the videos.

Also, is it me, or is Pinhead acting as if he's part of the channel?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

By "Pinhead" are you referring to PnFfan101? I've always wondered that from the start. I could be wrong.

Also, anything going on with the site that I'm not aware of? (Since I've been forced into linux for almost 6 to 7 days a week, I've been having some difficulty keeping up with what's going on in the skype group, and I want to make sure I haven't missed anything important.)

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

I almost wonder if I could be of some assistance. (Before TUK asks, I think I might know what to do with what Pinhead's doing, as I can actually relate to some of the comments.)

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
What the hell, he's got what seems like a hundred playlists of the same video and every soundtrack video he uploads has to have anime girls in it (or Zelda, in anime fashion). It's ridiculous.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I wonder why the "Hanenbow Ambience" wasn't uploaded yet in the SSBB folder. We had the Intro, why not the whole tune ?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Out of curiosity, since the site was set up to have the brstms that weren't back on the site completely were grayed out, should the same be done for the games on the games list for games that have all of their brstms currently unavailable (for example: Metroid Prime Hunters; Metroid other M; Pokemon Yellow; etc.)?

Top Bottom