• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

soneek

Smash Ace
For some reason the message didn't get send last night, but you guys should have it now.

Can't you just make it so it does this...
BRSTM converts to MP3/WAV
WAV is resampled to a 44100 Hz
And then, do the rest of it?
I'm editing the vgmstream source right now, so that we won't need the extra steps. I should be able to make one batch for all sample rates soon.

When I made my wav files to mp3, I had to make the sampling rate 44100. If it was anything else, it would be sped up when I listen to the video's audio. It was also sped up when previewed in Winamp.
This will go directly from WAV to video, so you should be fine.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I made, like, 30 videos last night.
Too bad I can't upload them at a fast speed :v

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Well, this should keep me busy...it'll take a while for all of my BRSTMs to be made into videos, but maybe that'll be a long-term project. Might be able to get it done over the summer, since I literally have nothing to do in the summer. I'll try to do one and upload it later, and if all goes well, I'll start making a bunch of them.

soneek

Smash Ace
I'm gonna try to add an option directly to vgmstream to output a stream at any length you want. If I figure that it, get ready for massive batch conversions of folders. :awesome:

Also TUK. Will you be able to upload the logos later?

Oh yeah, make you convert E to S songs manually, or else they'll loop like that for 15 min. I'll make another batch for those later.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
What do you mean "they'll loop like that for 15 minutes?" Loop like what?

Also, I can upload the logos. As long as you don't mind them being numbered. As you know, they are directly backed up from BCM's music folder, so if Segtendo uploaded the logo and named it "wishywashybanjo.png", then it'll be called wishywashybanjo.png :D

In otherwords, you'll have to painfully and slowly go through all the images until you find what you want :p

soneek

Smash Ace
I mean that they'll play, fade out, and start over again for 15 minutes. Also, I have to wait until my friend can rebuild vgmstream for me, so that I can make the universal converter, regardless of sample rate.

The numbered filenames are fine. We can just use thumbnails to view them. :p

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
What do you mean "they'll loop like that for 15 minutes?" Loop like what?

Also, I can upload the logos. As long as you don't mind them being numbered. As you know, they are directly backed up from BCM's music folder, so if Segtendo uploaded the logo and named it "wishywashybanjo.png", then it'll be called wishywashybanjo.png :D

In otherwords, you'll have to painfully and slowly go through all the images until you find what you want :p
As in, they'll be those 15 minute extended videos, like on the BrawlBRSTMs channel. Only do seamless loops for this current program, like Soneek said previously.

Also, which file extension should be on the final video? It saves as .brstm.wav.avi XD

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Luckily, I can access the files using the FTP.
I'm gonna see if I can get all the logos that were up.

Gimme some time to get them all.

@darksamus

Well, the only video format in that filename would be .avi, so...

soneek

Smash Ace
Lol I'll try to update the script to use only the filename and not the extensions when converting. So that it'll start as blah.brstm, go to blah.wav, and then blah.avi. I looked up how to do automatic YouTube upkoads too, but I have to find the script for logging in. I'll most likely write that up on Monday.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Got all the logos, I started to name a few, but was lazy cuz there are over 300 logos on the site. I'll get to uploading.

It's 255MB in the RAR, 258 MB extracted.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Got all the logos, I started to name a few, but was lazy cuz there are over 300 logos on the site. I'll get to uploading.

It's 255MB in the RAR, 258 MB extracted.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I have to split it cuz Mediafire has a 200MB upload limit for normal members.
It'll be in two parts.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I have a pro account....

I used the PayPal account, since, technically, and according to Moosehunter, it's mine, and he said I could do what I want with the money, as long as the host was paid... of course, since the whole PayPal limited account thing, the pro MediaFire account won't last long :p

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

In other words, you'll lose all that you have on your mediafire account at some point, right? (Before you say anything, I'm just double-checking to be sure that's the case so we can all be on "the same page.")

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Why does everything have to be negative with you?

I said I will lose the PRO account, I never said anything about the files being removed.

It costs 'something' per month, and since I won't be able to pay the next payment to it, because of PayPal, the PRO account will stop.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Well, from past questions I've asked you, you seem to take it as me bothering you or something like that.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Alright. Something tells me that you'll restore the "pro" once we get the new host set up (though that's just from what I can tell). And by "restore" I mean "whatever you've got planned to get the "pro" back into the account, if possible."

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Alaric? Please try to understand.

Not every ****ing **** on the ****ed up internet is connected to Brawl ****ing Custom Music!!!

How in the ****ing name of insanity, has getting a host for Brawl Custom Music got ANYTHING to do with whether I can start paying for the pro MediaFire account?

Next thing, you'll be asking if we'll be able to upload 30 minute extensions after I've completed Mario Party 9.... which is pretty similar to what you've actually said. You have said things like "Do you have to complete a certain number of matches in Brawl to be able to change your username?", in a forum that has no connection with any video game, in that respect.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
@TheUltimateKoopa

Sheesh! Take a chill pill or something.
I would, but you do this every time. Everything is apparently to do with Brawl Custom Music.

Now, seriously, how does finding a host have any thing whatsoever, to do with whether I have a pro MediaFire account?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

You did say that you were paying to keep it active with the PayPal account, and since we can't use it anymore,...., you get the idea. It's pretty much self explained from there.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
If you so much as even mention anything about BCM or hosts, Alaric, you're going to wish you were never born.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm sorry but he just won't stop it! IT's "Have we found a host?" Every day! We've told him to stop. We've told him that we'll tell him when we find a host, but he just continues to ask. And then accuses us of not answering his question. We HAVE answered it. It's either "NO" or "We'll tell you when we have". Does he accept it? No! We have to give them the precise progress in parts per trillion.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
As I never got the "Administrator" status of any sort of site, I can't really say anything without being wrong somewhere, but why aren't you two discussing this subject through PMs or at least talk about that in a friendlier manner ? Sure, it is annoying to go on like this for a while, but getting angry at the person who asks for more details won't solve the problem any quicker.

Seeing a conflict going on in my most visited threads on SmashBoards at 2:35 AM isn't the nicest thing to behold, trust me on that.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It's not that he's asking for details, it's the fact that he KEEPS(!) asking for details.. DESPITE(!) the fact that we've told him to stop, AND that we'll tell him WHEN and only WHEN we've found a new host.

It's the constancy of it.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I mean rather than this being a place for posting BRSTMs as it originally was, it's mostly about "discussing Brawl Custom Music" it seems. There's rarely any post linking to a BRSTM.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
It's only a circle of us that talk here ._.

It's probably due to us never updating the OP in a long-*** time.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I might at least update the OP with my BRSTMs (including changing the links to something where people can actually download them. Since every single BRSTM of mine that's posted here, is linked to BCM, including the previews, for most of them.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
It's not that he's asking for details, it's the fact that he KEEPS(!) asking for details.. DESPITE(!) the fact that we've told him to stop, AND that we'll tell him WHEN and only WHEN we've found a new host.

It's the constancy of it.
Soneek, Linkshot, and myself have all asked you two to resolve this through private messages. If you're going to continue to argue about who said what about BCM, at least save the rest of us the trouble of having to look at it. Thanks, from all of us.

Top Bottom