• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Flame Hyenard

I see. I've already opened it up in another tab for future reference.

Anyhow, who is Vegeta and why won't he like it? Also, who's this scouter that he wants to crush?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Flame Hyenard

Do you think after you do that, we can start a thread tutorial to help those wanting to use winamp to play the brstms out so they don't get frustrated over it not coming out as they've hoped? (That's partially why I prefer brawlbox over winamp. Brawlbox gave me the results I was wanting right off the bat. Winamp,..., that didn't work out the way I had hoped, but I'll participate in making the tutorial for how to play brstm file on winamp with you so that the "winamp's better than brawlbox" members don't hate me for it.)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I don't think Winamp would need a tutorial, but if it can help people, why not.

Can anyone give me a link to the plugin that converts the game music files to WAV ?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
That doesn't really help me, as I use the forum configuration to see the highest number of posts possible on one page. The last page of that thread for me is listed as 223. ^^;

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Flame Hyenard

Oh yeah, almost forgot. While we're on the subject, I had a question about,..., this file. When you got the file, did it sound like this, or did you add stuff to it to try and modify it?

soneek

Smash Ace
If it was from a 2SF, I should be able to remove instruments. I'll upload a sample without the chorus pieces tomorrow to see how it sounds.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I finished Bowser's Inside Story.
TUK, would you be so kind as to add it to the queue? :awesome:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Just finished these:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/18657
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/18676

As game hasn't come out yet, there's no OST and I dowloaded them from youtube...
I'll update them if I ever get a better source.
That said, New Meridian was a *****, my source faded out before the loop point and I made thousands experiments to get it looping right (because it loops right, right?)

Anyway, feedback time, are they too low on volume?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

That was what I was implying from post #8833. But, so that you're aware, Flame Hyenard, soneek and I were discussing about a certain brstm and soneek asked for someone to remind him to update it. How this relates to me,..., I intend to be the one to help him remember, so please don't hassle me just for doing what soneek asked for to remember it.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Just got my hands on Portal/Portal2 OSTs.
What an amazing songs collection, I can see them on any Metroid Stage working amazingly.....
I'll do my best to convert them as fast as I can.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
@TheUltimateKoopa

That was what I was implying from post #8833. But, so that you're aware, Flame Hyenard, soneek and I were discussing about a certain brstm and soneek asked for someone to remind him to update it. How this relates to me,..., I intend to be the one to help him remember, so please don't hassle me just for doing what soneek asked for to remember it.
I will quote my post again:

Um.... please inform me exactly how I would go about deleting one's comments.

Now to repeat my self.... how would I go about deleting your comments?

If you don't understand English, here is it in English.
How the hell am I going to delete your comments?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Besides, TUK isn't a mod in this section of the board.

I could possibly remove posts, but he can't.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa & Segtendo

I can see this conversation gaining nothing (except for reaching the 9000th post for this thread sooner), so let's let it be for now. I've got enough trouble on my hands already (and, IYW TUK, Segtendo knows what one of the troubles I have is).

@soneek

Anyway, soneek, you need the reminder you mentioned that you might need for that one brstm? (a.k.a., it's the one that I asked Flame Hyenard about last night.)

@kyokoro_pamuyo

Oh, and great find with the portal 1 & 2 soundtrack lists. Good luck with making the brstms for them. The folders are already on the website, so all you need to do is upload them onto there and we'll be good to go. By the way, if anyone could make a Portal based stage, it would be a good match with the soundtrack. But, if anyone could make textures for the models for some characters from the games (namely Chell, Atlas and P-bot), that would be even funnier (assuming the attacks and smashes for them can be implemented in as well).

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Flame Hyenard

For me, the Gorea phase two theme sounded like it had extra stuff in it. I'd provide a link, but I'm at school. I'll provide one for you guys later. If you need to, go to Metroid Recon and you'll find the mp3 of what it originally sounded like (as far as I remember). If you can't find it, you can ask darksamus77 for directions. Good luck.

soneek

Smash Ace
Great! Just let me know if you need any other 2sf edits. :)

I did it with VGMTrans and FL Studio btw.

DarkAceZ

Smash Cadet
Hmmm... The player seems to be acting up again... Sometimes when I click the play button it will just show this:

and it will do nothing.
And then sometimes it will do this instead:

and will be playing the song...

Top Bottom