• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Challenges

Smash Cadet
With the people I play brawl with everyday, we've come up with some good challenges to try for yourself, post any other challenges you can think of.

The metaknight challenge: 5 stock a level 9 Ike in under 2 minutes.

The Ike challenge: Fight 3 metaknights, teamed up against you, without being gimped.

K2's Popo challenge: Fight two Popos, but no Nanas, teamed up against you.

The John Kinslow challenge: Win a match as Olimar only using 1 pikmen per life.

The C-stick challenge: Fight as Zelda and win using only the c-stick and jump.

The White challenge: Leave the room or area while your friends make a crazy configuration that you have to fight with. You are not given any time to figure out your configuration before the match.

The KJG challenge: Make a configuration with no jumps and win a fight.

Once again, if you know of any other good challenges, post them here.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
The Popo challenge: Fight two Popos, but no Nanas, teamed up against you.
This made me imagine getting chain grabbed by two separate players.

And that you can chain grab someone with a partner lolz.
Imagine how fun it would be trying to do that with a friend.

Smash Cadet

We found out that it was actually harder to chain grab with two people, than with one. Hopefully they'll change that for the next game, though.

Smash Cadet
My advice for the white challenge, be mk. If nothing else you can just find b and spam tornado the whole time, and trust me they won't get mad at you, especially not when they give you six buttons to jump like when I tried it.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Six buttons to jump, find one for attack and do the following.
Jump, jump->Glide->glide attack, Jump, jump->glide->glide attack cancel. :)

Frown

poekmon
- Play as Ganondorf
- Try to jump higher than Captain Falcon without using up B or any items or springs.

Oh wait, he can do that.

Srsly though:

I tried this one with my friends last week: If you press L or R, you have to lose one stock.

Zm4rf

Smash Cadet
My advice for the white challenge, be mk. If nothing else you can just find b and spam tornado the whole time, and trust me they won't get mad at you, especially not when they give you six buttons to jump like when I tried it.

I did that to a friend.

Everything was jump.

At least he could kinda recover?

K 2

Smash Lord
The Popo challenge: Fight two Popos, but no Nanas, teamed up against you.
Scott, that's My challenge! I made that one up! K 2's Popo Challenge.

That's my favorite challenge. The advantage is the two people playing as solo popo are automatically desynced and can team up on the other guy in an intelligent way (i.e. Forcing a ground break into fully charged popo fsmash.) The disadvantage is that Popo can't recover. It's really fun...

Smash Cadet
That's my favorite challenge. The advantage is the two people playing as solo popo are automatically desynced and can team up on the other guy in an intelligent way (i.e. Forcing a ground break into fully charged popo fsmash.) The disadvantage is that Popo can't recover. It's really fun...
But no Nana = no spike, which kind of sucks, but doesn't take that much away.

K 2

Smash Lord
You don't have a spike, but you have two popos eagar for revenge, which is way more deadly than a spike, since it can't be meteor cancelled. =/

Smash Cadet
K2's challenge, along with all the others except the MK challenge, are really supposed to be done with other humans, but if you can find a way to pull it off with cpu's, then more power to you.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
The KupaKing Challenge - Beat 3 Level 9 Bowsers on a team against you...as Bowser. With team attack off. No items. Final Destination. 2 stocks for everyone.

K 2

Smash Lord
^^^ That's intense...especially since I don't know what bowser's moveset is. *Mashes down on c-stick and up b the entire match*

Top Bottom