• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Central Discovers Guide! 11 images! New Technique Discovered!

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Credit goes to Yoshi for finding these:

We have some of the descriptions on this guide on www.brawlcentral.com. If the servers take a hit again, you can discuss it on their forums.

We also discovered the "Wall Cling". It's explained in detail on BC, but here's an image of Diddy doing it:

This may prove useful for edge guarding or recovering if used correctly. Diddy's not the only one who can do it either!

Kryptonite X

Smash Cadet
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*

dr_awesome

Smash Apprentice
apparently the numbers on the right of the character names indicateshow hard they are to smash off. Pretty interesting.

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
Lol, to pass the time until the images are all posted, imagine if the list on the first image were the Tier list.

Bowser for top tier!

GnooroopoftheGerudo

Smash Rookie
While I'm waiting...should I be expecting anything exciting from this? Or is just...you know...new, but not exciting new?

Exciting for me means like...new stages/characters. Not statistics. I'll worry about those when I'm playing.

Well...here's hoping.

:: presses F5 again, with crossed fingers::

Chepe

Smash Lord
Any idea whether or not this guide has all the characters in it?

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
We won't be getting new info, other than what we know about the characters and their moves.
The only new things we might get are what their smash attacks look like etc. and how strong they are. :p

dookieSMASH

Smash Cadet
We won't be getting new info, other than what we know about the characters and their moves.
The only new things we might get are what their smash attacks look like etc. and how strong they are. :p
well drats then:(

S2

Smash Lord
These are really intersting, keep up the good work.

Too bad none of it contains spoilers, but there might be some good info in there if anyone knows Japanese.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Guide what Guide? prima guide? where are the Secret chars! f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5

Kix

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand, why not? Who has found this and why can't we get anything new?

Top Bottom