• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Central Discovers Guide! 11 images! New Technique Discovered!

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Sheik and Squirtle can also do it. I think this might be pretty effective for edge guarding or returning to the stage if you ask me. Looks like there's more things in these scans than I thought.

spindash

Smash Ace
New Technique discovered! Yup, it's called "Wall Cling". From the scans, Diddy's the only one who could do it from who was shown. it's like a wall hop, but you can climb the same side of the stage by jumping, as oppose to a wall hop that kicks you off in the opposite direction. Diddy is seen doing it in a video on castle Seige. I'll get the link shortly.

AW C'MON! THIS GAME HAS KNUCKLES ALL OVER IT! XDDDD

Great find though~ Thank you so much! ♥

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I'm really happy about this discovery. It looks useful to both casual and competitive players. I really think edge guarding and recovering are gonna be taken to another level with this.

Top Bottom