• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl at Hals monthlies (Videos are up!!!)

CO18

Smash Hero
I have seen Ed's Shiek and I am quite impressed.

Shiek Grab Release ---> Up smash on MK. Oh snap!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Im going to upload all the vids sinc ehte quality is somehow bad on the tapes I gave lamugi. Should be up this weekend.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
are u guys playing melee?? cause i can do superwavdashes from downtown to quadlasers with samus and i wanna **** all your fvcking faces cause i just started playing again for real

OverLade

Smash Hero
are u guys playing melee?? cause i can do superwavdashes from downtown to quadlasers with samus and i wanna **** all your fvcking faces cause i just started playing again for real
Lol we had melee though brawl was the main event.

We suck at melee in general though so come **** next time. :D

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
lamuigi your not really bad are u?? i watched u play and thought u were good....

and petey i can't really picture u being good at melee but lets play if i come up there

OverLade

Smash Hero
Its looking like the vids wont be up until late on Saturday.

But stay tuned. im gonna get a Dazzle for christmas so after that I can just upload my own stuff.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
ha i wouldn't really say i beat chops...we played some friendlies and i won one or two cause he was suiciding/sandbagging..but yea im pretty good against spacies

Top Bottom