• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Brave Fencer Musashi Stream - [OFFLINE] Game Console Giveaway

LLDL

Smash Hero

Hey guys. I was planning on playing through this game anyway, but I figured I might as well try to raise some money for Melee to get into evo / bandwagon. I don't expect a whole lot of viewers but why not.

Anyway, I'll be playing through Brave Fencer Musashi for the PS1 for the next few days. Won't be a speedrun but I've beaten this game many times so I'll be going as fast as I can. I also live in a household so I can't afford to not be called for chores lol so bare with me.

Not many of you may have heard of the game, but I believe this is squaresoft's best game, period. SSBM is my second favorite video game, second to Brave Fencer Musashi. It is, what I believe to be, Square's response to Ocarina of Time. But of course it didn't do well enough to be known as a big competitor. By watching the stream you can, if you get nothing else out of it, familiarize yourself with this awesome game, donate to Melee.

The game has a sequel for the PS2 that you may have heard of, Musashi Samurai Legend. Pretty horrid compared to this master piece. Like comparing Melee to...

I'll be giving away an OnLive console to the largest contributor that donates through the ChipIn link on my twitch channel.

Great condition, only used by me a couple times, still in box :p

I'll also give away a Brave Fencer Musashi T-Shirt using a random generator for other donators. Cheers.

http://twitch.tv/flame6753

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
Sounds cool. Can't say I'll be on for a lot of it since there are so many things happening this week but I'll try to be around.

Vkrm

Smash Lord
Somebody else played dis ****??? I love this game, but I remember getting frustrated.

.....****ing steamwood.

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Somebody else played dis ****??? I love this game, but I remember getting frustrated.

.....****ing steamwood.

:phone:
I'm doing steamwood right now if you wanna come in for a spell

LLDL

Smash Hero
Thanks for tuning in, guys. I've completed the game. I will still be giving away the OnLive console to anyone who donates to the Melee EVO Drive through this link http://tinyurl.com/aot9xgj

I will be sending all proceeds along with the spirit bomb, and those who donate through my link get a chance to win the game console!

If you still fiendin for some of that Musashi though, check out the stream archives at http://www.twitch.tv/flame6753

Make sure to leave your shirt size too as a comment when donating, I'm giving away a t-shirt randomly to one of the donators.

Top Bottom