• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BOXFEST To Replace Slim's Fest - 3/07 - 03/08

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
dang now i wanna go to your fest box! ISH! well i might be able to come but it will be real late saturday night. i gotta talk to gabe to see what hes gonna do and ill let you know box.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm off friday, don't know about Saturday yet. My griflriend wanted to do something this weekend but we'll see...

Hopefully I'll be there. I'd like to play you guys in Brawl once before I host my tourney.

*edit: I'll only go if there's Brawl.

Pi

Smash Hero
Errr...what's going on? I want to go but Idk what I would be going to :D

Can someone give me a run down of what would be happening there? Wherever 'there' is?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
well the friday fest is mostly for WATO cuz they live around here

they smash friday night then go home.

For you it would be better to come on Saturday

but if you want to come on Friday then we'll still play on Saturday afternoon

Ping pong, probably hang out at the Loop, go eat somewhere, etc.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
In general its just a chill time at hungrys with friends and smash, but hanging with FL smashers shouldn't be and isn't just about smash. Wee'l prob head to the shopping center near by and play some pong and w.e. More to life than just smash. Although it is addicting.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
In general its just a chill time at hungrys with friends and smash, but hanging with FL smashers shouldn't be and isn't just about smash. Wee'l prob head to the shopping center near by and play some pong and w.e. More to life than just smash. Although it is addicting.
dude I say this all the time

**** smash lol

I'll be there friday if the above actions will occur. i suck at ping png though D:

Actually, I have no clue how to play LOL. I'm decent at tennis though

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm probably going to the Friday smashfest, but I work Sat/Sun so I can't go to the tourney.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I'm probably going to the Friday smashfest, but I work Sat/Sun so I can't go to the tourney.
Truuuu.... Manko.......

Anyweays

are we getting WATO to come or are they staying at home.

They should come:p

Edit: Crunchy is feeling sick and doesn't know if he can come. I have a major sore throat that doesn't let me eat anything and a chronic headache.

Nyhmis

Smash Rookie
Wow, I'm like, right down the road from you in the Vistas, at the end of Town Center Blvd. I left a message on your phone, Hungry. I'd love to join you guys. Hopefully I'll be able to get some good smash practice in this weekend! Hit me up!

Nyhmis

Smash Rookie
Names Mike, im 21. And no you probably dont know me. :)

Hungry, I'll hit him up tomorrow during work since it'll be mid day. I feel awkward calling him at like 10:30 at night when i don't even know the guy.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Names Mike, im 21. And no you probably dont know me. :)

Hungry, I'll hit him up tomorrow during work since it'll be mid day. I feel awkward calling him at like 10:30 at night when i don't even know the guy.
this kid is going to the last box fest for melee wtf LOL

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Hmm, change of plans

Looks like I'll be coming today after all

And to Noob1

Congratulations Brian, we can finally do our MM now! :D

just give me a time when I should try to be here plz, I have something to do around 3-4 PM =/

MikeyDAY

Smash Rookie
I guess the name just kinda stuck, so I'll roll with it.

Yeh, I had a great time last night. I got my *** handed to me on a silver platter last night quite a bit, but that's what I get for not playing for a year straight. I had a lot of fun, and if we plan on playing melee at all again, I'll still be working on my samus' mind games.

If you guys get together tonight, both Hiroshi and Hungry have my phone number, so just give me a call!

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Will do.
May be later today or after school tomorrow we can smash some.

To everyone yesterday: Sorry i left in such a rush yesterday. It was preety useless since my dad and my uncle were here til like 12:00 but w.e. It was fun. Just wish i could be smashin with you guys at the tourney,

Top Bottom