• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

****BOXfest 2 ****

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
This Saturday

And i have church on Sunday

so if you're gonna stay over

leave before 10 or at 10

3418 Amaca Circle Orlando FL 32837

I know Captain Crunch, h1roshi, and other WATO members

You know the rules and stuff

(BOXfest sounds catchy, no?)

BAMN

Smash Journeyman
I am going to talk to some of my crew, see if maybe I can come if that is cool? I have met HBOX at tournies, iNet a few times.I He has played NERV the jiggs in my crew. It'd be awesome to come b/c I know I'll learn a lot cause I suck. Don't know if he remembers me. Anyway, I'll post if it is possible for me to come.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
I am going to talk to some of my crew, see if maybe I can come if that is cool? I have met HBOX at tournies, iNet a few times.I He has played NERV the jiggs in my crew. It'd be awesome to come b/c I know I'll learn a lot cause I suck. Don't know if he remembers me. Anyway, I'll post if it is possible for me to come.
Thats cool.

Anyone else coming?

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
It's somewhat near disney, I think comming from gainesville you take the disney exit I'm not fully sure. I used to live in gainesville so ya.

<<<<<<OOOOO smash journey man! awesome i am no longer super scrub. Just scrub.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Hey jmanuel is it cool if i spend the night tonight. I want to get my bad matches out of the way. Plus i need everything practice (exept jiggs) and you need fox practice. I'll bring a pillow. And a cube. And possibly a tv for the next day. And a rubber chicken, and crap the bell rang.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
That's why i said id be leaving at 4 and coming back at 9 ish. They are fine witht the date but my mom's like oh youre addicted to smash and all this other crap. You know and the whole gambling thing like your parents werebefore remember. I really hope i can come. It prob wouldve been smarter if i just said that it was just going to be us two.

Edit:LMAO i can come now. I just bribed her with practicing my clarinet and junk. that was easy. So yea ill be over at 3, and then at 9

hungrybox

Smash Legend
That's why i said id be leaving at 4 and coming back at 9 ish. They are fine witht the date but my mom's like oh youre addicted to smash and all this other crap. You know and the whole gambling thing like your parents werebefore remember. I really hope i can come. It prob wouldve been smarter if i just said that it was just going to be us two.

Edit:LMAO i can come now. I just bribed her with practicing my clarinet and junk. that was easy. So yea ill be over at 3, and then at 9
lol our parents feed us with the same bull****

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
yo is this thing still going on? me and a couple other people might want to come and play for a while.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
OMG SHOUTOUTZ!!!!

Brian: Learning lies in the conscious mind.
Expertise lies in the subconscious mind.
Mastery lies in the ability to bring forth that which lies in your subconscious.

You are sick when you want to be. You could **** if you could control your mental state. More matches.
(this applies to me too)

Juan(the box) dam boy we are some preety sick freshmen. Freshmen ftw.

Everyone else: come to boxfest 3! Play smash!

Top Bottom