• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Revenge; A Project: M Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Unfortunately we were only able to have on recording set up (had to use ZachAttax's labtop for tio since UTDZac's labtop went boom), but still got a bunch of matches recorded. I'll be uploading them sometime soon after cleaning up the vids a bit, I'll link to my youtube channel once they're up.

don't have either number, but i'll be talking with drew. if you see this in about 30 minutes and wanna pm or let me know your number, that's cool, though : D
Its in the first post silly! =P

Please do make this reoccurring! :D
Zac is interested, and so am I! Bowser's Revenge two will be coming. And maybe we'll actually have a bowser player lol.

D

Deleted member

Im glad i brought my laptop, going back to sethlons place would've been annoying. Im now touching the hands of everyone at the tournament practically right now while im typing.

(Xeven owes me 5 dollars, and he needs to give me my dignity back from singles)

KishSquared

Smash Master
Good stuff. So much old school playing Project:M, I love it.

Sethlon, I'd be interested to play you online. Lag sucks, but I want to see a good Sonic in action for myself. Did you get some vids, I assume?

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
So apparently sonic, lucario, and ness are good...

time to get them nerfed.

Also, my wii is extremly gay and stuff. -.-

:phone:

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Good stuff. So much old school playing Project:M, I love it.

Sethlon, I'd be interested to play you online. Lag sucks, but I want to see a good Sonic in action for myself. Did you get some vids, I assume?
Yep yep, a bunch of vids. Labelling/cleaning them up as we speak, should be online relatively soon. Apparently my recording device bugged out and desynced all the audio though, so Ima have to go through and throw new music on :glare:

Online...scares me, lol. I'm up for giving it a shot though :)

Edit: Actually, I think I'm just going to leave the footage as is. Too much time to go through and edit music into all the games...think I'd rather just get the vids up.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
Very sad there wasn't a Bowser player. Gotta rep the man at his own tournament, don't you??
Dont worry, I went all singles with my day 1 bowser just to make sure the tourny could keep the name.

This tourny was pretty fun, if I am in Dallas when this is goin on, I'll definitely come again

:phone:

D

Deleted member

SHOUTOUTS:
1: Sethlon - Sonic ($57.00) : Nice tournament, you still shouldnt be in the brawl back room. Comedy guy.
2: UTDZac - Lucario ($28.00) : I still think you hate me
3: Awestin - Ness ($10.00) : Ness 2 good
4: Tai - Mario/Marth : good mario, im suprised to see one get this far!
5: Rob : and you said you werent good.
5: Denthorn : You killed me in doubles. :o
7: Problemo : If xeven didnt take me out i would've played you...
7: DrDrew : Nice ness, all the nesses are TOO GOOD
9: Cory : Don't remember who you were again
9: Rexozord : Don't remember who you were again
9: Sentenal : Don't remember who you were again
9: PFHOR : Don't remember who you were again
13: Xeven : The next time I see you damnit, IM GETTING MY 5 DOLLARS BACK
13: S->RY! : Nice lucario, I don't think I got to see your falcon though :/
13: Doom : Don't remember who you were again
13: Lumpyfish : Doubles was so lolzy. Sorry your wii's dumb and cant get hacked D:
17: ZachAttack64 : Hello myself. How are you doing myself?
17: Ryan : I heard it was your first tournament, sorry for putting you up with xeven... but sethlon wouldnt have been any better.
17: Six : Don't remember who you were again

Overall great tournament though, please make this a monthly. If so, try at least getting more TVs next time as well xD and make sure your computer doesnt die UTD. I want to record/stream next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom