• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Revenge 4 Results (PM and Melee)

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Got a pretty decent turnout considering all the people who were busy/off beating up Houston in brawl. Nice to see some new faces! Sorry I couldn't get the 2.5 demo up and running, files got corrupted when I tried to transfer them over to my SD card I think.
Results!

Project M singles; 16 entrants

1: Sethlon ($48.00) :ike::bowser2:
2: Awestin ($24.00) :ness2:
3: DrDrew ($8.00) :sheik::falco:
4: Rob :rob:
5: ALSM :sheik:
5: Xeven :linkbrawl:
7: Cory :lucario:
7: Thoraxe
9: Penguin
9: Fino :marth:
9: Dunk
9: Gabe
13: Dark55
13: Zachattack :marth::falco:
13: Hamyojo
13: MrButterFuzz

[COLLAPSE="PM Singles Bracket Image;"][/COLLAPSE]

Project M doubles; 5 Teams

1: Sethlon and Rob (:ike::bowser2:/:rob:)($35.00)
2: Xeven and Awestin (:linkbrawl::ike:/:ness2:)($15.00)
3: DrDrew and Cory (:sheik:/:lucario:)
4: Hamyojo and ZachAttack (:dedede:/:marth:)
5: MrButterFuzz and Dark55

[COLLAPSE="Project M Doubles Bracket Image;"][/COLLAPSE]

Melee Singles; 11 entrants

1: Sethlon ($33.00) :marth::roymelee:
2: DrDrew ($17) :sheik::falco::drmario::falcon::dkbrawl:
3: Rob ($5) :fox:
4: Penguin :falcon:
5: Zachattack :marth:
5: Gabe
7: Kush
7: Thoraxe
9: Hamyojo
9: Neon :dkbrawl:
9: Chris

[COLLAPSE="Melee Singles Bracket image;"][/COLLAPSE]

Melee Doubles; 4 teams, round robin so now bracket image to show
1: Thoraxe and Gabe ($30)
2: Rob and Kush ($10)
3: Sethlon and Drew
4: Hamyojo and Zachattack

D

Deleted member

That sounds like a fine date Sethlon.

Sethlon:

Awestin: I'm getting better and I'm coming for you. Close doubles, I won't let up next time (perhaps, Hamlin won't let up >_>)
DrDrew: I thought you played Fox
Rob: 1:
(Random pic that fits perfectly) 2: I was so damn close to taking you out of P:M round 1... :/ 3: I'm surprised you didn't know I had a Falco (and complimented it)
Alsm: I don't know what to say. lol.
Xeven: <3 Marf
Cory: Yay adolescent!
Thoraxe: I offered to let someone borrow my controller. Your controller just suddenly breaks not too long after. lol.
Penguin: Penguin
Fino: OH YOU *****. YOU'RE PLAYING A Pink MARTH TEXTURE NEXT TIME
Dunk: Dunk
Gabe: You're kind've annoying.
Dark55: Dark55
Hamyojo: You let me down so badly in P:M doubles... but thanks for the ride to the event. (We also had to leave early so.... <____>)
MrButterFuzz: MrButterFuzz

Overall great tournament. I can't tell if I'm getting better or not, my results are still really bad.

hamyojo

Smash Ace
I'm bad at being bad and staying as bad as my original bad, but I'm getting less bad at being bad so it's not that bad.

Oracle

Smash Master
great tournament. seth for the op i played fox in melee singles. Melee at the next one as well?

Shoutouts:
Team jceasar for being the best crew
4corn for being fraudulent as hell (looking at you xeven)
ham and zac for preventing me and kush from winning teams
also for making kush so salty that he just left lol
drew for sheiking it up and not saying anything while i complained incessantly (sorry bro)
myself for being unable to perform in tournament
awestin for bringing the hackysack and not letting xeven throw it on a roof this time

BlinkIV

Avenger
Great tourney, can't wait for the next one.

Shoutouts:
Gabe: Fun playing a Melee player in tournament for P:M, it was definitely different.
Rob: The biggest fraud of all frauds to exist.
Sethlon: Ggs to you, fun stuff in doubles.
Austin: We did it 4CORN, all that matters.
ALSM: Good job placing in your first P:M tournament.
Drew: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiek.
Cory: Fun playing you again!
Anyone else: I did it 4CORN.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Josh and I will be in Cali visiting Scav on the 15th :(.

Though I'm sure Rob will be happy if I'm unable to attend :bee:

Sethlon: The world's not ready for double Roy, next time we should go Roy/Pichu! I feel there's more synergy there. Also Ike is dumb. Also also I totally played Falcon, Doc, and DK in grand finals and you didn't list them :(

Awestin: That Ness is inspirational, maybe one day I'll remember how to edgeguard and give you a challenge.

Rob: Sheik always makes the most delicious salt. Your Robot is flashy but I don't think he's got the tools to keep up with the top few characters. Maybe 2.5 changes this and you wreck everybody though. Those laser kills were fancy!

Xeven: Good Link out of nowhere, but Ike is so much dumber! I don't know why you'd drop him. I was so happy when port town had edges, I knew I'd win as soon as I found out it did lol.

CORY: We need teams practice >_>.

Thoraxe: One of my old crewmates played Luigi so I know all of his stupid tricks :). With his better recovery he can kind of keep up in p:m but in Melee that matchup is too free for Sheik.

Penguin: I think we got through 1/4 of a Falcon ditto before we had to quit out :(

ALSM: We never played but yay Sheik!

Zach: I play Fox too but I didn't like any of the matchups I went up against with him. I probably should've played him against Awestin though. And I would've played him against Sethlon's Sonic but he decided not to ever play Sonic. Plus my Falco was playing a lot better that day for whatever reason. Also lol melee. I used to counterpick dumb stages all the time, I KNOW ALL THE TRICKS!

Melee: you are still a silly game in which I can have some lulz, thank you.

Venue: why you so cold? :( I was shivering the whole day.

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
I would've been meaner, Zach, but you lent Throaxe a controller and I didn't want you to revoke it from him. Stay madder at fox, yo. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: AND AND AND
I out placed you in PM. LOOOOOOOOOL

oh and learn to spell please rofl

oh and shout outs to winning teams cause of sandbagging.

and to oliver, who left because he had work, not cause of teh rage

D

Deleted member

I would've been meaner, Zach, but you lent Throaxe a controller and I didn't want you to revoke it from him.
I wasn't actually going to take it. You're weird if you think I'd take it from him, it's you who is making me angry. Not Thoraxe. Btw, when you lose a stock, stop flailing your arms in the air and mouthing something like "****" or "What The Hell".

I don't know who you're telling to spell either, but I'm sure you need to stop unless you become perfect.
Another note, I don't see why you're so excited over placing over me in P:M. I always have bad results, and you beat the 12 year old of the scene. Some honorary claps for you good sir, they are deserved.

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
MM MEEEEEEEEEE

MAD HYPE FOR BEATING A 12 YEAR OLD OMFG SON I MUST BE A PROFESSIONAL.

BTW, when you lose a set, stop being so buttfrustrated.

BlinkIV

Avenger
MM MEEEEEEEEEE

MAD HYPE FOR BEATING A 12 YEAR OLD OMFG SON I MUST BE A PROFESSIONAL.

BTW, when you lose a set, stop being so buttfrustrated.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

/buttmad

D

Deleted member

You sound alot more furious than me. Calm down and politely (Not caps) ask me again.
To clear confusion as well, I am not really as annoyed by us playing. You're just an annoyance all around, it was a close set otherwise and I can do better.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Drew waits until I'm not in TX anymore to show up and play Melee ;___;
Wobbles!

IIRC when you were in town I was out of town :(.

Hit me up next time you're around and you can teach me the metagame after 2007 lol.

p.s. are you still writing that blog? I haven't seen you post about it on facebook in a while.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Wobbles!

IIRC when you were in town I was out of town :(.

Hit me up next time you're around and you can teach me the metagame after 2007 lol.

p.s. are you still writing that blog? I haven't seen you post about it on facebook in a while.
I've been updating more or less on time since the thing started. But I've been updating through twitter (which was supposed to be linked to my FB page) and it seems that hasn't been going through? That makes me sad. I think I may know when it happened though.

If I'm right, you're missing out on bunches of updates. Bunches!

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Don't forget 3-0ing Gnes.

<3 I have this sweet tooth for some project M, but I can't seem to find a way to get off my *** and play with everyone.
today would be a great day to play project M. Me, ALSM, and Awestin are already interested today. Should be easy to get more players.

Top Bottom