• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Revenge 3 Results

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Bowser's Revenge 3

Singles
1: Sethlon ($54.00) :sonic:,:ike::bowser2:
2: UTDZac ($27.00) :lucario::peach:
3: Awestin ($9.00) :ness2:
4: DMG :mario2::marth::falcon::ganondorf:
5: Denti :lucario:
5: Dr Drew The Dragon :sheik:
7: Problemo :sonic:
7: Xeven :ike:
9: Mist :mario2:
9: Cory :lucario:
9: Rob :bowser2::lucas::rob:
9: Ryan :lucario:
13: ZachAttack :toonlink::wolf::marth:
13: Silas :peach:
13: hamyojo
13: noshow
17: Swaka
17: Bigfoot :dk2:

Doubles
1: Sethlon & UTDZac ($56.00) (:sonic::ike:/:peach::sheik:)
2: Xeven & Awestin ($24.00) (:ike::ness2:)
3: Rob & Denti ($0.00) (:bowser2::lucario:)
4: DMG & Dakpo
5: Mist & Ryan
5: Drew & Josh
7: Silas & Isiah
7: NoShow & Calm Animal

D

Deleted member

I don't want to go to anymore br's. lol, too much sethlon ****, not enough of me winnning ANY matches.

I played :toonlink:, :wolf:, and :marth: if it even matters.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yeah, put up that character usage for Brawl Singles if you get the chance?
This is Project M results; if you want to see Brawl results you should check out Denti's Revolution 12 results thread

But yeah, character usage. I'll post up all I can.

BlinkIV

Avenger
DMG also went Mario in Singles.

Shoutouts:

Denti: Translate this; ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****. Anyway, good stuff in doubles.

Zachattax: Don't give up hope on P:M, all it takes is more practice, if you keep thinking it's just "Sethlon" ****, then that is whats going to happen to you, everytime.

Lumpyfish: Go Mario against Ike, Mario's favor, also, you're improving, keep it up dude.

Cory: Great set, dude, you're Lucario is constantly improving each time.

Awestin: Your Ness is just so amazing to team with and even play against, let's continue to team and continue to take money.

DrDru: I wish I could have gotten the chance to play you this time around, I want to play your Shiek, and possibly Ike ditto you.

DMG: Great set in singles man, I'll get my revenge against you eventually, just wait!

Sethlon: Rapin' as usual, it feels like everyone is starting to catch up to your skill, slowly but surely I see it happening. Shoutouts to stealing my Ike tech.

UTDZac: I'm coming for my revenge against you, it'll happen!

Rob: I was really surprised that you went Lucas agaisnt me in the set, however you had some combos that made me regret being born into this world, great stuff, man.

Ggs to everyone, hope to see you all at FC2, or possibly the next BR!

Check it out! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=326252

Oracle

Smash Master
Great tournament! shoutouts to sheik for excessive salt!

I like how you put our teams payout as zero lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My character usage for this was huge actually, and I don't think I went Ganon in singles that was just the aftermath **** against Zac LOL.

Mario Marth Falcon and someone else, I wanna say Fox or DK. Just list the first 3 that's all I can remember, I used a ton of characters in friendlies. I did the best with Mario so list him first.

Zach, P:M is gonna be hard for you to pick up and do well with, and a big part of that is because you aren't starting off on an equal foot compared to a lot of people. A lot of us have Melee experience and knowledge that we can work with, I doubt you are old enough to have years of good Melee exp. Even when Sethlon picks a Brawl character, there's a lot of Melee combo recognition, tech skill, etc

If you like this game a lot, keep at it. It's very fun and has amazing potential. Just remember that a lot of the people you see doing well in this game have Melee experience. The time people have put into Melee gives them a head start for a lot of things in this game. Don't get discouraged because of that if you like the game a ton though.

BlinkIV

Avenger
I think you used Fox and DK, I think more Fox since I saw you use him in doubles, a tournament match.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well yeah that's doubles. This is just for singles though. I know Mario DEF put in the work for that day LOL. Damn Metal Cavern.

I'M GOING MARTH ON YA ***** *** AWESTIN!

Falcon did not have a good day in Singles, I dunno how many games in Singles I won with him but it couldn't have been more than 2 or so. Even in teams I couldn't win with him. Oh well he shall have his glory next time.

Keep Ganon next to my name just to let Zac remember what happened. He's getting big Daddy next time in tournament

Edit: I DID go Ganon, was vs Denti now I remember. Wait did I? I can't even remember anymore, just throw a ton of characters up there it's bound to be right

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Naw, family stuff this weekend.

And yeah I thought I went Ganon, I played a ton of characters this weekend can't remember what was for tourney or friendlies. Dthrow Gay

Mario, Marth, Ganon, Falcon. You got work Sethlawn

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
You make my life difficult Bobby

Shoutouts!

UTDZac - Ten Bison dollars says you didn't see that Bowser coming :awesome:

Awestin - You now know his weakness. Just get him on a slightly darker TV, lol

DMG - Thanks for coming up, it was a pleasure to see you again :) Maybe if you gay Light enough he'll come full circle and embrace it

Problemo - Did you go straight Sonic in singles? I didn't get to watch enough of your matches =/

Xeven - Just think of it as paying me back for teaching you early Ike tech ;)

Cory - Even without the steampunk get up, you're still better dressed then anyone there haha. Its always cool to see you Drew and Silas!

Rob - This salt must dissipate. I play lots of sheik against you next fest. THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Ryan - That combo...:c

ZachAttack - Would it help if I gave you an easy opponent first next Bowser's Revenge?
Mental note; put YoungZach against Sethlon round 1 BR4

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Give me Zach I'll show him how to play Ganon *Note only Kage and Linguini should play Ganon, only they have the heart of the warrior*

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Great tournament! shoutouts to sheik for excessive salt!

I like how you put our teams payout as zero lol
I thought you were going to punch me in the face after that match :c

I still say 3rd should always get their money back. Just take the difference out of 1st place winnings.

Maybe I should practice before the next one of these.... nah probably not

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Oh OH I see

MONEY MATCH PUT ON YA BIG BOI PANTS

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Maybe I should practice before the next one of these.... nah probably not
that's my strategy, too! though we're not really advancing our placements so maybe we should practice...

edit: shoutouts:
ryan: my little lucario buddy! sad we didn't get to do dittoes, but the tournies were pretty damn busy and you were in both sides, so i guess it couldn't be helped : / but your lucario looks really damned good now!

problemo: nice sets, glad you think my game is improving, even if only slightly : p

saixeven: nice seeing you again, your ike's starting to look pretty beastly!

awestin: you and your cheater di. gonna call you on your cheating one day... i also think you should commentate on any eventual streams we have : p

sethlon: spin meter.

utdzac: anubis is top tier.
@rob: don't feel bad about sheik sheiking up on bowser, she does that, but i'm sure you know that D : next time i want to sit down and just play a bunch of sets with you against all your characters.

@silas: do you even get on smashboards?

@drew: i think we're getting a little better at this whole team thing... grats on taking the hit for the team so we could go get food : D

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
I've been putting this off for a while.
Shoutouts!!!

Cory- Your Lucario has improved alot since BR2, wish we got to play more freindlies.

Sethlon- I'm coming for you, just you wait...

Awestin- Taunt.

DrDrew- those doubles were alot of fun, though the only team that worked was fox and falco. Wish I could have played you more.

Noshow- those mixups of yours are freaking amazing. Your mario combo's are far better than mine.

Denti- I honestly think that I shouldnt have lost that set. I played really scrubby. I mean my 1 mario stock took 3 of your lucario stocks. I'll win next time for sure. :D

Xeven-yeah, i dont know who told me not to. But i'll be coming for that Ike soon enough. And good job winning those money matches against noshow.

CalmAnimal- Dat Bowser....

Youngzach- Never give up. You just have to beleive!!!

Ham- practice more, your pika *****.

UTD- I want to play your lucario... Pants?

Dmg- ;-; teach me better mario.

ALSM- You should have played. I heard you were good.

:phone:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My Mario's ok, I'm just taking advantage of some of his buffs honestly. Some of the general Doc stuff works now and that's mainly what I go off of.

D

Deleted member

I forgot to check this thread, so I come and see that you've all left me some wonderful presents.

Mental note; put YoungZach against Sethlon round 1 BR4
Lol, I think everyone that attends these usually have better tech skill and also don't play dumb characters. I played Swaka as well, and I could tell this was his first time playing, he was just here for brawl, pm was funzies. After awestin and swaka, denti just solidly took me out and well that happened. (So in a short awnser, theres no one you can really "give" me.) Also, I don't need special matchups, I'm not crippled from smash

Zach, P:M is gonna be hard for you to pick up and do well with, and a big part of that is because you aren't starting off on an equal foot compared to a lot of people. A lot of us have Melee experience and knowledge that we can work with, I doubt you are old enough to have years of good Melee exp. Even when Sethlon picks a Brawl character, there's a lot of Melee combo recognition, tech skill, etc

If you like this game a lot, keep at it. It's very fun and has amazing potential. Just remember that a lot of the people you see doing well in this game have Melee experience. The time people have put into Melee gives them a head start for a lot of things in this game. Don't get discouraged because of that if you like the game a ton though.
Funny thing is, throughout most of the summer I was playing Melee and eventually after enough love towards the game, loaded textures through it. But I have been trying to improve, I started really actually playing melee competitively in February <_> It took me a few months just to reach what I've got now.

Give me Zach I'll show him how to play Ganon
I hate ganon to no end in melee/project m.

and to other people who told me don't give up, tell that to Ikes forward air

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ike fair is aight, pick up a counter to Ike (rare but there)

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
I've decided to learn wario to stop a certain sethlon from bodying everybody.

i'll problably still fail though. I can only manage 2 stocks with my mario.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wario does OK vs Sonic, but loses horribly vs Ike. I've tried playing Wario more but he just doesn't flow well. Sonic is also hard because the end lag on bite if you miss is more than enough for him to punish you.

Marth is my new manz. You'll see me use him mostly next time. Oh yeah Sethlon I wanna do MM's with you and Zac and get them recorded.

You can do it with Mario! Just avoid certain stages and abuse the crap out of Dair. Mario at least goes even with Sonic imo ask Sethlon, you just have to be on point with your punishes once you do hit him. If Dair lands, grab into combo has to happen. Thank god Sonic is light that's all I can say LOL

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, but his neutral air is good against sonic spins. And I have a tendancy to Dsmash alot.

There just isnt much you can do against sonic. Maybe play marth, or try to falco laser spam... Or learn sonic.

Yeah but dair combo's arent as good as my dashattack combo's. If you dont hit the dair right he gets away, which is why I never really use dair.
I'm familiar with the Dair, grab, dthrow, Utilt combo but it's hard to do when sonic is freaking everywhere. MU is in sonics favor imo.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Marth always the answer

Denti when you aren't busy being a *** in Brawl, I'll show you some Marth stuff next time. The biggest thing to realize is knowing when to be grounded and when to be airborne (grounded is much better). I used to play Marth too much in the air, too much Fair instead of spacing/movement via the ground. You don't really have to learn his throw stuff but that also helps.

MARIO can do it have faith in him! If I had to play Sethlon in tournament it definitely was gonna be Mario time. Mario got the tools, a sad MU is like Ganon vs Sonic it's ****in hard to stop Sonic spinning all over you.

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
That damn spin cleans the drains before the plumber can.

I have faith though. my mario will only get better.

Oh, and you want to team for the next one? Mario and ganon sounds really salty.

Top Bottom