• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowsers of today.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Wrong.

Probably, DJ Nintendo and Me are the only east coast bowser that even are somewhat competent with him at this point.

I don't think gimply plays melee at all anymore and even at his peak I think DJ outshined him, no offense to Gimpy he was a helluva bowser just slightly overrated.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
forgive him gimpy is the most fameous bowser player think about it this way who is the #2 person as any charcter other than you

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
DJ, Gimpy if he started playing again, Caotic is still mad beast, Jumpman is really good, MagnuM, pkm, PC.

Eventually when I start playing again, I'll definitely rep that bowser lol

and from what DJ says, KevinM has a good bowser too, so add him to that list as well.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
All the Gimpyfish vs DJN arguments back in the day always ended in both sides deciding it was pointless because it basically was and because they lived on opposite coasts ><

Sort of like the "best falcon" arguments...

I wouldn't know, I'm just asking; how does anyone know whether DJN or Gimpyfish (was) better?

Also, Gimpyfish said he's picking up melee again.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Best Falcon? You mean Darkrain? =P Too bad Isai stopped playing... his Falcon mind games were crazy. I can't believe no one's mentioned Arash. His Bowser's pretty awesome.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
All the Gimpyfish vs DJN arguments back in the day always ended in both sides deciding it was pointless because it basically was and because they lived on opposite coasts ><

Sort of like the "best falcon" arguments...

I wouldn't know, I'm just asking; how does anyone know whether DJN or Gimpyfish (was) better?

Also, Gimpyfish said he's picking up melee again.
We know that DJ Nintendo is better because he's beaten bigger names and placed higher in tournaments with a lot better competition.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
DJ, Gimpy if he started playing again, Caotic is still mad beast, Jumpman is really good, MagnuM, pkm, PC.

Eventually when I start playing again, I'll definitely rep that bowser lol

and from what DJ says, KevinM has a good bowser too, so add him to that list as well.
Eggz has a pretty good bowser too. At CAST4, MagnuM, Eggz and Cao all had bowser dittos and they were all close and sick. Lol, and Cao and MagnuM got 13th place going double bowser in doubles xD

MagnuM is a little rusty now though.

TrikELotus

Smash Apprentice
Gimpy plays again right now but he's hellllla rusty.

So DJN is probably the best current Bowser, but in my opinion Gimpy's prime is better than DJN's, but I have mad respect for DJ.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Top Bottom