• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Bowsers Entrance~

darkseraph

Smash Rookie
the flames should give fans a more darker feel of bowser. it makes him seem more sinister and corrupted

80W53R

Smash Apprentice
A pit and Bowser fight's entrance would look cool.

Pit coming down from the heavens and Bowser popin out from the flames.

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
it's cool, but clown car would have been better. I'm suprised that's not it.

Space_Pirate_Fox_McCloud

Smash Apprentice
I'm too used to his more current incarnations as a sort of comical villian. I pictured his entrance being him floating in via his Clown Car and it suddenly malfunctioning resulting in it flipping upside-down and dropping him to face-plant on the floor. I guess that doesn't fit well with his darker, more intimidating Smash Bros incarnation, so I guess appearing in a burst of flames works better.

e319

Smash Apprentice
I found a video with Bowsers entrance in it!!

It's really neat!!

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748545/vids_1.html

Just click on of the videos, and either watch all the videos (theres like 4-5) or if "Meta Knight Ship (Off-Screen HD)" is on the right, click that.

Basically Bowser shows up engulfed in flames while turning towards his opponent.

I find it very hot n' sexy. (:

OH!! PS: ~~ It's actually the "Meta Knight Ship Off-Screen HD" dated October 14!!! ~~
HAHA! It's a pun! Hot cause he's on fire! Get it? (Shutting up now...)

Top Bottom