• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Bowsers Entrance~

Adreem

Smash Rookie
I found a video with Bowsers entrance in it!!

It's really neat!!

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748545/vids_1.html

Just click on of the videos, and either watch all the videos (theres like 4-5) or if "Meta Knight Ship (Off-Screen HD)" is on the right, click that.

Basically Bowser shows up engulfed in flames while turning towards his opponent.

I find it very hot n' sexy. (:

OH!! PS: ~~ It's actually the "Meta Knight Ship Off-Screen HD" dated October 14!!! ~~

Adreem

Smash Rookie
Yeah....well I thought it was neat.

It's definatly unique....I wouldn't have thought about it...lol I think.....?

I've never heard of him in a clown car though....?

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion

if you have played any of the paper mario games you would know what they are talking about. its a sort of pot looking things with a propeller on the bottom that flies. he uses it for transportation sometimes. I think the fire was better though, the bowser in smash is alot more serious than paper mario bowser.(
I think the fire is pulled from his powers in super mario galaxy since he can survive being thrown into a star without a scratch
).

FerretStyle

Smash Apprentice
if you have played any of the paper mario games you would know what they are talking about. its a sort of pot looking things with a propeller on the bottom that flies. he uses it for transportation sometimes. I think the fire was better though, the bowser in smash is alot more serious than paper mario bowser.(
I think the fire is pulled from his powers in super mario galaxy since he can survive being thrown into a star without a scratch
).
Also, the clown car first appeared in Super Mario World (SNES), I believe. He flies it during the final battle.

Ferret

Smash Cadet
Also, the clown car first appeared in Super Mario World (SNES), I believe. He flies it during the final battle.
mmh..Super Mario World...good old memmories :)

I like the new fire entrance.
I think the clown car wouldn't fit into Brawl with Bowser's bad@ss Brawllook.
(Don't get me wrong I really like the clown car)

RegalBuster

Smash Lord

It's really neat!!

Just click on of the videos, and either watch all the videos (theres like 4-5) or if "Meta Knight Ship (Off-Screen HD)" is on the right, click that.

Basically Bowser shows up engulfed in flames while turning towards his opponent.

OH!! PS: ~~ It's actually the "Meta Knight Ship Off-Screen HD" dated October 14!!! ~~
:urg: Sexy's not a word i'd use..come to think of it niether is hot.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Hmm. Isn't that special if more than 1 bowser (As in a Bowser ditto) does it. Just looks like a magic act. His entrance is super epic. * Thumbs up *

Aamon

Smash Cadet
Aw, I wanted his clown car. :(
Still coming out of fire is cool, reminds me of the Melee opening movie.

Tom-Sawyer

Smash Cadet

Play super Mario world. It is a classic first off, and the final boss is bowser in his clown car. It's not so much a car as a helicopter though.

Mav of Brill

Smash Cadet
yeah, it's a hot-air-balloon basket minus the balloon with a clown face and propeller on the bottom. i'd have liked that alot, but this one's just fine.

Mav of Brill

Smash Cadet
just picture it though:
swooping out of the air in his demon cloud rig breathing fire. then he hops out and does the taunt from melee, but breathing fire. that'd be pretty darn amazing.

Adreem

Smash Rookie
Oh my gosh!!! I'm so ********!!

I totally remember the clown floatin' thing.

When you said car....I thought of a real four wheeled vehicle. lol

So I was like...wah?

Okay...yeah it would be funny to see him arrive in that....but awkward.~~

I own Super Mario World, and all the Paper Mario series...so yeah, now I remember.

I just.......interpreted wrong.

But yeah, at least he has a cool entrance, in my opinion.~~

iron blade

Smash Ace
i think bowser's entrance is fine the way it is.

also, mav of brill i see that you're new, but please try not to double/triple post. try to condense it all into one post.

Mav of Brill

Smash Cadet
i think bowser's entrance is fine the way it is.

also, mav of brill i see that you're new, but please try not to double/triple post. try to condense it all into one post.
yeah, sorry man, i'll try to do that in the future.

God, i feel bad now. sorry for doing that, i feel like i cheated myself for more posts. my apologies.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Yeah I watched that video a few weeks ago and was like whoa, bowser just walks through fire? Awesome!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710

It's really neat!!

lol bowsers hot and sexy? XD

db777

Smash Cadet
Bowser now seems to have the ability to teleport in games like in Galaxy. But the entrance does seem good too.
it would of been cool if bowsers entrance was that teleporting spin move that he does in galaxy but im fine with this one

Ninja Sheikah

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5455-9559-3780
The way I see it, in the original Super Mario Brothers he had to come out of that lava some how :p

S2

Smash Lord
Good that Bowser is getting the awesomeness he deserves.

By far one of the coolest characters in Melee, but was so broken that he was almost unplayable.

Here's hoping he's got some cheapness rolled up his claws this time.

=Snake=

Smash Cadet
It appears Bowser rises from the bowels of Hell..

I would expect no less.

Top Bottom