• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bowsers caingrab??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianTheLion

Smash Journeyman
apparently on a video I sawl bowser can chain grab by grabing someone and continuously jabing them until they just get out and grabed them again .the video said somehow only bowser can grab attack or whatever when he releases someone from a grab before any other character can therfore creating a boozer chaingrab.

IS THIS TRUE ??????????

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
1. It does a ridiculously small amount of damage, even on FD. Just an attack out of throw would do more damage.
2. It can be broken out of anyway.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
I've been gone for a bit: have they found a reliable way out of Bowser's chaingrab on Ness?

Killress

Smash Ace
apparently on a video I sawl bowser can chain grab by grabing someone and continuously jabing them until they just get out and grabed them again .the video said somehow only bowser can grab attack or whatever when he releases someone from a grab before any other character can therfore creating a boozer chaingrab.

IS THIS TRUE ??????????
Come again? :confused:

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
I think he means the CG Bowser has on Ness where he can hit Ness until he breaks out and then regrab him by dash-grabbing immediately and Ness cannot escape it.

I know Marth can do this to Ness as well (unless someone found a way out of it).

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Nah bowser can't chain grab it was proven false for several reasons. 1 being bowser's grab hit not being fast enough to force a ground break.

Quez256

Smash Journeyman

IS THIS TRUE ??????????
.......who the hell is Boozer?

I think it's been established that it's not true.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Nah bowser can't chain grab it was proven false for several reasons. 1 being bowser's grab hit not being fast enough to force a ground break.
Actually, that's the only reason, lolz

some characters(including MK) can be regrabbed after an air release. It's only semi effective though.

The funny thing is, the chain grab is like G&W's down throw to D-Smash, you can escape it but for some reason most people don't know how to so you can just pull it off anyways.

B!squick

Smash Master
Um, hi? I blink and an old thread (almost a year old!) from another board is bumped and moved here. I think someone ment to hit the close button. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom