• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Tribute Video

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
No, he was perfectly right to use that kind of music because it's universally liked, just because you like metal doesn't mean other people who want to watch it will. Picking selective music can ruin an otherwise good combo video.

As to the video itself, I feel I'd be biased to comment because I think all Brawl "combo" videos are stupid. I did notice a lot of unnecessary footage however, like for instance in that first clip, that was basically just a stock where you played well. Your character shouldn't take 30 something percent in a combo video clip.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
^ I agree. plus it doesn't really show ur skill throughout. it shows the faults of your opponents. who walks into a fully charged bowser F-smash?

calv

Smash Cadet
Its not really a combo video, it's to hard to get combo footage with Bowser cause most of his moves knock opponents to far away to combo, but you already knew that. Thats why I called it a Bowser tribute. But as long as you enjoyed watching it im happy :)

Flayl

Smash Hero
Ahhhhhhh, you have clips of me failing in there. No clips of my Bowser though :(

Well it's understandable, it's your Bowser at the spotlight :p

I should start recording matches of my Bowser against portuguese guys, I've been kinda lazy about that.

calv

Smash Cadet
lol if i put a video together of me failing it would be too long.

Copperateme

Smash Rookie
It was a good "combo" video..Idk how everybody can expect bowser not using his F-Smash.. I thought the music was a perfect fit and the killing was alright..Didnt see too much of combos but still goodjob for the first time?

Top Bottom