• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser. Sucks. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Prove me wrong!

Bowser is far too horrible to win a high level tournament. I went to a tournament last week and all I have done with Bowser was complain about how horrible he is. I could only win 2 out of 5 matches with him whilst complaining. So I switched to Fox for 2/3's of the day. Hah. Mindgames son.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
I love everyone that says "zomg look at Gimpyfish" whenever anyone talks about Bowser. Yet Mewtwo is still regarded as awful despite Taj's success with him. Boozer is quite a bad character, as Gimpy will tell you, and the fact that he can win matches with him is a testament to his skill, not the character's.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Maybe you suck. Look at gimpyfish.
I was waiting for somebody to say this.:chuckle: hehe I'm sneaky...

Look, there are tiers for a reason. To show who has more advantages over more characters than others (and who is ultimately the better character). This is no different than weight classes in boxing, the one who is heavier will always have an easier time. This doesn't mean the lower weight class can't win, because it all boils down to who can play smarter.

And btw, I live in NorCal. Good luck beating Silent Spectre with Bowser.:p

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
@elven: To tell you all that Bowser sucks! It's not because I can't play smarter dude, you just made that up. If two people have the same skill level then it's all about who has the better character.

@Dogy: Exactly my point. At high levels of opposition Bowser will not cut it, because the other players are just as smart as you are.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
No, no. I dont give two ****s about bowser.

I'm talking about good luck beating silent spectre period. You can go play him with his characters worst matchup. Good luck.

That's my point.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
So you're saying that you're as good as Silent Spectre, but you have a worse character so you can't win?

I didn't make that stuff up, I just quoted the things you said. I'm just interpreting.

Oracle

Smash Master
I just said that because it's possible to win with bowser, it just means you have to be amazing. It's not impossible to win tourneys.

Zeonix

Smash Apprentice
Bowzer is really horrible....that's really obvoius.....So yes this is why Bowzer is so low tier: He's slow, fat and has a horrible recovery. Gimpy already agreed with this many times and says that Bowzer is a sucky char. and that he doesn't want anyone to think otherwise.

So since he's so low tier means that a person playing bowzer with a higher tier character who has the same amount of skill as the Bowzer player, then the higher tier char. should win, simple as that. Unless you add in the matchups. But matchups don't apply much for Bowzer as much as other chars.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Im sorry, what? You're telling me that Bowser is BAD? WTF man? WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT IDEA FROM? A beacon of inspiration? You must be some kinda genius, you should be devoting your mental capacity to solving the world's problems, not something as trivial as a character's tier!

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
Making a thread about how much Bowser sucks is like making a thread ranting about how dark Wesley Snipes is.
Pick Fox or something if it's THAT important.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yeah bowser is the worse character even and bowsers metagame has never changed so he is is predictable, come on no one has big problems with fighting bowser , and if you win they never played against i good bowser , don't get me wrong I like him ,I vote for him to be bottom of the bottom , pichu has more good match ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom