• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Skype Group?

Squiiidzoid

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5026-5302-6885
Is there a Bowser skype group? if there isn't we should make one.

Corgian

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Corgian
3DS FC
2079-7941-6787
While a skype group is fine, I'd personally prefer if we didn't have one. If you go over to the Yoshi boards, they've become reallly slow. Most of the conversation about Yoshi has started happening in the skype group which means records of the conversations aren't open to the public and the learning curve for newer players becomes more dramatic. If we do decide on making a skype group or joining the one that may exist, be wary of its effects on the board.

Sorry for being a solemn sally. <3

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
We already made a Skype group before, and it was used for like...3 days and had no impact on our boards at all.

I'm going to make a new one soon.

CYBERSHADOW_01

Smash Rookie
My skype name is indignant.divinity please add me if you make it. I am trying to learn how to play as Bowser good! Thanks.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Skype groups tend to be less than impressive regarding activity (and content sometimes), but hey, if one gets made then I might be useful to you.

Skype name: aerp.derp

Skynerd

Smash Rookie
I'm down to be added as well. Skynerd3 is my Skype name. I'd personally really like to talk about movesets and strategies other employ against certain characters.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
if you receive a contact request from me on skype (AliG129), accept it. I will add you to the group.

I didn't make a new one. The people from the previous wave who wanted to leave, will leave. I am warning you that the group will end up becoming dead soon because people just happen to post on Smashboards more frequently--that's just the reality of things.

Lord Xanthan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Master_Xanthan
I'd like to join the Bowser skype group (he's one of my secondaries). Plus I need MU experience in general. Anyway, my skype name is Xanthan09 (or it might be just Xanthan), I forget which name shows up if I haven't been added yet.

Lord Xanthan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Master_Xanthan
Well that's unfortunate, I guess I'll try and find a thread on here so I can request to play online with Bowser mains.

TheWalshinator

Smash Rookie
Skype name is thewalshinator1 (will probably come up as "The Marksman (Walsh)" )
I'm coming for dat Koopa ass

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
It's sad that there was interest shown in this group but no one stepped up to the plate lol.
I mean...I definitely added everyone that posted except for you and whoever else that posted after whatever I just quoted. So, three people. I didn't make a post about it, but they were added. I do my work in silence lol

Like I said, after a while the group quieted down a lot. That's going to happen. I'll add the rest of you when I get home.

Last edited:

Lord Xanthan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Master_Xanthan
I mean...I definitely added everyone that posted except for you and whoever else that posted after whatever I just quoted. So, three people. I didn't make a post about it, but they were added. I do my work in silence lol

Like I said, after a while the group quieted down a lot. That's going to happen. I'll add the rest of you when I get home.
In that case, my username is Xanthan09 (it might just come up as Xanthan as well).

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I sent the three of you contact requests on Skype. Accept it when you get on, and you'll be added.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Relax. Relax. I'll add everyone soon.

I wasn't on Skype for a long period of time yesterday, my apologies.

It's also really not THAT big of a deal lol. We're not talking about anything game-changing in there.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I left the Skype group because I have a low tolerance of ******* posting photos and giving me notifications, let alone NSFW ones. :secretkpop:

Cronoc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cronoc
The other Smash community I'm party of started using a Discord (Discordapp.com) group chat, seems to work pretty well.

Cheap Shot

Smash Cadet
Hey, if this Skype group is actually a thing, can someone please add me at alexgomez92? Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom