• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Partners

ZiggyZiggs

Smash Cadet
ALright, well. A friend and I were playing some doubles lately and we were doing pretty dang good. We were playing as Bowser and Ness. Some things we had going were nice. Somethings like Bowser using Fire Breath to hold someone off the ledge as Ness spikes him out of it as if the Fire was his own PK Fire. Then of course I could heal him quick with Fire Breath. Pretty much I wanna just find out who compliments Bowser and what other tactics would be useful with each team. I'm posting this because of a tournament we might be entering.

B!squick

Smash Master
I think Bowser works well with any character that's not a mid to low power character like him. Bowser's defensive and punishes so use him to hold stocks and make sure you protect him when they mostly likely gang up on Bowser. 2 v 1 against Bowser is bad news for Bowser.

Bowser is really nice with Ness and Lucas 'cause of the healing. Most importantly though, make sure Bowser is never the 1 in a 2 v 1 situation. Ever.

ZiggyZiggs

Smash Cadet
Yeah, like, Ness was working well with him so we stuck with him for a while. The 2v1 situation was kinda difficult for me I agree, but it's possible. It's more of a hit and run kinda thing. Jab - Fortress to evade, then get in a Dsmash if possible to kill. How do you think Sheik would work?

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
For some reason lucas just heals more than ness which is total bull. I think lucas mmight just be better. Better recovery better healing thing cheaper character overall

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
If they gang up on bowser pop a shield fortress and spin awaaaaay~!

I like the bowser&D3 team, grab setups win hard.

Top Bottom