• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Jr. Thread (Shadow Mario idea included!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Diddy Kong used his Rocketjetpack in a sports game, and it ended up in brawl, I really see BJ uses his paint brush in brawl.

(yes I know his jetpack is from DKC64)

Sasori's_Shadow

Smash Apprentice
Diddy Kong used his Rocketjetpack in a sports game, and it ended up in brawl, I really see BJ uses his paint brush in brawl.

(yes I know his jetpack is from DKC64)
I think we may have the same case with Junior. The brush originated in Sunshine, and has carried over to several sports titles. I'm really hoping we see both him and his brush in Brawl (playable of course).

smashfan1337

Smash Cadet
yeah i support bowser jr is nearrly as much known as bowser and is much more known than
ness or ike:):):):):):chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

woah42

Smash Cadet
Bowser Jr. should definitely be in. He could have the makings of a great fighter.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
He could scream like on Mario Strikers Charged, lol. But he should have some kind of projectile from his mouth though.
2 possibilities, either a paint glob from the paint brush(if it misses it spawns one of those moving blob creatures for a period) or he fires a fire ball from his mouth.(the move bowser never got in smash) I can see the paint glop being more likely with or without the blob.

Eagle

Smash Lord
Have you guys seen how big BJ is in Mario Galaxy??

He stood next to Peach and was like double her size!!!

HIS size was what I thought Bowser's was.

But then again in Strikers he is normal size.

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
You know, I think that if Bowser Jr does get into Brawl that his Down B attack could be Shadow Mario.

Attacking with his paintbrush. It would be like Zelda/Sheik. ;)

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I don't really want Shadow Mario in either. I can't really think of anything that would actually make him anything more than a cheap gimmick. Plus, assuming that the Zelda/Shiek transformation return, having yet another transforming character would feel redundant.

Hotztuph

Smash Cadet
I don't really want Shadow Mario in either. I can't really think of anything that would actually make him anything more than a cheap gimmick. Plus, assuming that the Zelda/Shiek transformation return, having yet another transforming character would feel redundant.
I agree i'd rather see just Bowser Jr.
i think he would give a good twist to the mix of characters in right now
plus he has been in tons of games lightly

Kronzo

Smash Apprentice
I think it should just be Bowser Jr. not a transformation. but i do think Shadow Mario should be an Alt colour for either Mario, or Bowser Jr. (Alt Costume)

Hotztuph

Smash Cadet
I think it should just be Bowser Jr. not a transformation. but i do think Shadow Mario should be an Alt colour for either Mario, or Bowser Jr. (Alt Costume)
Ya i agree
Bowser Jr. doesn't need any help by shadow mario he's already a full character by himself

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'd really prefer a non-shadow mario bowser jr he has a lot of usable variety in his character that doesn't include that, whereas shadow mario has next to no variety

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
Ridiculous idea since ALTs are deconfirmed, but has anyone thought of if instead of colours Bowser Jr's other forms were the other Koopa Kids? I'd love to see that...

Bowser Junior Nutt

Smash Apprentice
The koopalings are to different from Bowser Junior. I seriously doubt that they would be his alternate costumes. But, at least it's a new idea.

Bowser Junior Nutt

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I had an idea, what if he used his Sonic scream? He used it in the Strikers game, maybe that will be one of his moves.

courte

Smash Lord
has GimpyFish62 made a single post here??
-------------------------------------------------
if he were in, i'd personally like to see his 'siblings' play some role in his Final Smash
either as a big stage **** storm, or a fleet of ships piloted by the 7 lil' koopas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom