• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Jr. Thread (Shadow Mario idea included!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripman3

Smash Journeyman
I think having bowser jr/shadow mario would be fun as balls! I quicker smaller bowser with a paintbrush and a Bdown that gives him a transformation into shadow mario? I would totally main him!

One supporting point that may have nothing to do with it, and i'm going to try to word my theory correctly:
Maybe one of the reasons they remade mario's downB into fludd was because they wanted to give him a mario-specific attack that would allow boswer jr to keep his downB as the transformation; AND (off topic) it would allow for Luigi to use his Vacuum!

idk

bowser jr for brawl!

courte

Smash Lord
shadow mario Up-B for the win!! how about each of them having a different transformation move that also serves as an attack
BJ's could be B-(Direction) and shadow mario's would be in another direction!! just think of it!!

Shadow Mario's Up-B Rising Brush Slash- Mario Throws the paint brush up in the air, spins with it a little bit in air, and drops to the ground in an invincible state as bowser jr.

Bowser Jr.'s Side Shuffle Side B - Bowser puts on his bandana and disappears, reappearing slightly to the left/ride of where he started in a huge drop of paint as Shadow Mario. Causes area damage on splash. If used in air, gains sleight amount of height but falls for a bit afterwards as a huge glob of paint, THEN exploded in COLOR!!!

courte

Smash Lord
ok... gonna have to bump this with a confession-- you guys remember that thing on the internet a while back?? the one that said young link, ice climbers, and g&W were out and ridley, celda link, and bowser jr. were in. i didn't follow up on that story and i am just now filled in on the rumor-ness of it all...

knowing this, i'm going to support those characters even more

Bowset Jr. For brawl

on a slightly related note--i don't know what's the difference between cosmic mario and shadow mario, but couldn't they just be alternate colors or something--whichever one played a more vital role in their respective game deserves the role i suppose and the less significant one would be absorbed into the superior's moveset... that being said that's just my opinion

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Oh c'mon guys who don't think BJ's in there. Isn't it obvious? I mean they wouldn't add the Isle Defino Plaza stage for nothing.

Shadow Mario/ BJ 4 Brawl!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Oh c'mon guys who don't think BJ's in there. Isn't it obvious? I mean they wouldn't add the Isle Defino Plaza stage for nothing.

Shadow Mario/ BJ 4 Brawl!
I dunno if its that, or the stage just represents super Mario Sunshine as a whole. But I think Bowser Jr. AND Shadow Mario will be in there.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I dunno if its that, or the stage just represents super Mario Sunshine as a whole. But I think Bowser Jr. AND Shadow Mario will be in there.
I....kind of think it does. I mean, it's where you first encounter BJ. And it's not Mario's or anyone elses stage. Am I jumping to a conclusion? Well yeah, but it's pretty darn good evidence.

courte

Smash Lord
bowser jr.s debut stage i bet once you unlock him spots of that yucky paint will pop up randomly FREE THE BEAST@!!

gangstajuice02

Smash Ace
im telling you Bowser Jr. should have a transformation just like Shiek and Zelda! First you start out like Shadow Mario then Bowser Jr. and for his final smash how about that big robot mecha- thing from Super Mario Sunshine!

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Everything is pointing in favor of bowser jr.

- Bowser in subspace vs DK.. DK has Diddy.. but who will Bowser have as his sidekick? Jr! (this could be why that clip from E4All cut off at this part.. -speculation-)

- The priority game in brawl for the mario series is Mario Sunshine, which is proven by the inclusion of Delfino Plaza and FLUDD.

- Bowser Jr is not a filler character like Waluigi or Daisy hes like... as important to the series as his dad.

bowser jr for brawl!!!

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Everything is pointing in favor of bowser jr.

- Bowser in subspace vs DK.. DK has Diddy.. but who will Bowser have as his sidekick? Jr! (this could be why that clip from E4All cut off at this part.. -speculation-)

- The priority game in brawl for the mario series is Mario Sunshine, which is proven by the inclusion of Delfino Plaza and FLUDD.

- Bowser Jr is not a filler character like Waluigi or Daisy hes like... as important to the series as his dad.

bowser jr for brawl!!!
Finally something we agree on :laugh:

:034:

Smash Hero
I say Bowser Jr. needs a new thread. With a nice, new first post. With info, moveset(s), pictures, buttons, the whole deal. That way we can convince more people of BJ's inclusion. I can make a new thread today, probably (though without moveset, I'll have to do that later (unless somebody else has one)).

Black/Light

Smash Master
Hummm, I say this as someone who generally doesn't support (or even know much about) Bowser Jr. . .

I think he will be in much along the same reasons I think Midna will be in.

As in, the main character of thier series (Mario/ Link) have moves influanced by their (BJ/ Midna) dabute games inwhich they played important roles and said games seem to be the focus of things in brawl (TP styled Link/ Zelda and TP stage for Midna's case/ SE boss from SS and SS stage for Bowser Jr's case).

They just both seem to go with the games of focus Sakurai is using for the main character's of their series.

And I think BJ without a transformation would be cooler but w/e.

courte

Smash Lord
i think no one would complain if he got in at all, and if he didn't have that mario change it could be for the better--i'm not dissing on it, as i'd love to see it happen. But in all reality with all the work it would mean, i don't see it happening. Still, i proudly support them for brawl.

Nibwoddle

Smash Apprentice
I made a Bowser Jr Moveset (only special moves and Final Smash, though)-
All parts of this moveset which mention goop or the paintbrush, if either of those come into contact with anything, it will leave goop on it, the goop is only temporary, but it slows characters down, as well as making everything slide around. The goop can be passed on by a touch.

BOWSER JR-
B- Flame Breath- Same as Bowser and Charizard.
Side B- Shell slide- Like Yoshi's roll and Sonic's though slightly easier to control.
Up B- Brush Uppercut- BJ does a powerful strike upwards with his brush. (as you may have guessed, leaves goop)
Down B- Shadow Mario Transformation- It's obvious what this does, however, it creates a shower of goop in the process, and will damage enemies caught in the transformation, so it's like a proper B move, too!

SHADOW MARIO
While transformed, Shadow Mario uses his brush a lot more than Bowser Jr.

B- Jelly Toss- SM creates one of those annoying goojellys, and launches them with his brush. Similar to Dedede's Waddle Dee Toss. The jellies explode into a small shower of goop when they come in contact with an enemy. Otherwise, they will walk around for about 10 seconds.
Side B- Strong Swipe- SM does a forceful swipe with his brush. This is able to send enemies flying.
Up B- Goop Launch- SM points his brush downwards and files up in a fountain of goop. This covers almost as much vertical space as Sonic's.
Down B- Transformation- Exactly like BJ's, but, you know, he turns into BJ.

BOWSER JR/SHADOW MARIO FINAL SMASH- Goop Fountain- BJ or SM (whoever you're playing as) creates a rainstorm of goop, and one of those giant goop Piranha Plants arrives in the middle of the stage, which will attack any nearby anemies. The entire stage gets drenched in longer-lasting goop, and your character is invincible. This lasts approximately 15 seconds.

D

Deleted member

I could care less for Bowser Jr. but if he is in I just hope it doesn't effect Geno's chances in any way.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Bowser Jr's paintbrush is likely, Mario Got Fludd so that means Sakurai is aware of Sunshine and what it has to offer.. and a magic butt kicking paintbrush is one of those things it has to offer. bowser jr wielding it of course

Black/Light

Smash Master
Bowser Jr's paintbrush is likely, Mario Got Fludd so that means Sakurai is aware of Sunshine and what it has to offer.. and a magic butt kicking paintbrush is one of those things it has to offer. bowser jr wielding it of course
Im almost 100% sure he will use that paint brush as his weapn. The thing has even been added to the new Wii Mario Base Ball game.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i love his power shot in mario power tennis, i really hope he uses the brush in some way if he's in. (and those things are BOTH very likely i'd imagine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom