• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Jr. is the most broken character in Smash Bros. for Wii U.

Kiyosuki

Smash Journeyman
Oh great, teleporting Koopalings just what we need wtf Iggy go away omg

Lord Exor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LordExor
3DS FC
0430-8460-0827
If Sakurai doesn't patch this out, it might actually render the Koopalings viable for a change.

Shog

Smash Ace
What the heck is this?
Can someone explain what it is? I already reported this to Nintendo so it gets fixed, but what exactly is happening

Shog

Smash Ace
MAN REALLY

You're that kid that reminds the teacher to pick up the homework.
What are you talking about? I don't want to have glitched characters in the game. It's that simple.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
MAN REALLY

This isn't Koopa hopping from Brawl or anything that could be considered an advanced tech, This is the game being flat out broken under certain circumstances.

Yeah, let's hope they fix this...

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
MAN REALLY

What are you talking about? I don't want to have glitched characters in the game. It's that simple.
Also you're assuming that everyone reading this thread mains Bowser Jr./Koopalings... some of us may just want to... not have to fight against people doing this.

Last edited:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Not really sure how you could edit something like that.... but all of that looks way too broken to be from normal gameplay, it looks really easy from what they're doing but if that was the case then everybody would be doing it.

My money is on that their game is just flat out glitched.

Crazc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RJB0077
3DS FC
2191-8077-5809
Same thing happened to me. I posted a video of it on my thread in this subforum.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I just had the same thing happen to a friend as we were playing offline, this is the Link to the vid.

It was also on BF, so maybe it's the stage. He was able to do it by double tapping forward, but we have no idea how it began happening. After the match ended (my friend forgot to save the replay as I was uploading this sasly) we couldn't replicate it anymore, even in BF. I came here to share this to see if you had found this already or had already found how to do it.

T-block

B2B TST
I think the current theory is that it happens if Ludwig died just after the clown car comes back from an up-b. I'm not sure if that's been verified though.

Top Bottom