• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Bowser is Update No.17***

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Update #17: ?????

8/04/08

Many people are convinced that this character has no potential, and have barely put time into learning the character. But it seems a select few have seen this character's potential, and are taking it to the next level. Surprisingly enough, this character may even have the potential to put up a fight against characters like MK, but not many people would attest to that. With effective tilts, smashes, and aerials that can be punished if missed or blocked, you should make every attack with this character count. This character also has some specials that are not simply good, but are nearly essential to using this character well, and can be used for catching the opponent by surprise. Even with all of these attributes, taking this character to the next level requires skill, patience, and consistency. A single mistake can put you on the defensive for quite a while, and could even lead to your death if the opponent is good at edgeguarding.

Can you guess who next week's character is?

I've never been so sure of an update, everything about it screams bowser.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Yup. :)

I wrote in detail how it says Bowser in the thread, but everyone just ignored me and kept going, "Hmm, I think it's Ike or Sonic." :mad:

ChocoboDX

Smash Cadet
Yup. :)

I wrote in detail how it says Bowser in the thread, but everyone just ignored me and kept going, "Hmm, I think it's Ike or Sonic." :mad:
Ike or Sooonic... pssshhhtt.
I can't wait to see everyone's head explode when they say it's Bowser.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Update #17: ?????

8/04/08

Many people are convinced that this character has no potential, and have barely put time into learning the character. But it seems a select few have seen this character's potential, and are taking it to the next level. Surprisingly enough, this character may even have the potential to put up a fight against characters like MK, but not many people would attest to that. With effective tilts, smashes, and aerials that can be punished if missed or blocked, you should make every attack with this character count. This character also has some specials that are not simply good, but are nearly essential to using this character well, and can be used for catching the opponent by surprise. Even with all of these attributes, taking this character to the next level requires skill, patience, and consistency. A single mistake can put you on the defensive for quite a while, and could even lead to your death if the opponent is good at edgeguarding.

Can you guess who next week's character is?

I've never been so sure of an update, everything about it screams bowser.
I am confused wth is this thread supposed to be about?

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
Yea, its seriously amazing how little everyone knows about Bowser. I didn't really realize it until this hint. People saying that Bowser's UpB is useless..... thats just ****ing stupid really. Some Bowser mains are even unsure its Bowser(showcasing they probably don't know Bowser to his full extent).

The boards are begging for that Bowser guide Sliq.

PS: This thread has no aim and its pretty pointless. But yea, it's Bowser.

Rigor_Mortis

Smash Cadet
-_-

Now ppl are gonna start playing Bowzer. I prefer to keep the element of surprise.
Besides, those few of us who actually play Bowzer know that he fights MK quiet well. F-Tilit goes right through the WhorNado.

Top Bottom