• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Challenge completed.

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMQ4lAHTCIg&fmt=18

A Bowser challenge is going around and the objective is to beat 3 AI Bowsers, under these conditions:

1) Fight 3 LV9 Bowsers on the same team
2) You can be any character you want
3) Friendly Fire: OFF
4) Items: OFF
5) Stage: Battlefield
6) Time(this is a MUST): 8mins
7) You MUST beat all 3 Bowsers, this isn't about surviving the 8 minutes.
8) NO HAX

There's no rule against changing the Damage Ratio, as mailanbr (the person who brought up the challenge) points out--but abusing that can make it too easy. I actually shut off Damage Gauges out of habit, but since these are AI Bowsers we're talking about, that doesn't hinder them in the least, and even if they were human-controlled Bowsers they can kill you quickly anyway, whereas you can't easily know when to kill them in both cases.

(And don't be surprised to see a similar topic on the Olimar board soon, albeit linking to the one where I do the challenge as Olimar, not Ness. In fact, when I did the challenge, I wasn't even aware of its existence, and was instead concerned about SSB's general handling of weight.)

Levitas

the moon
Bowser challenge is in melee and on FoD, and the objective is to beat 3 top level bowser players with TA off, and the damage ratio is normal.

I don't know what kind of lulzy bowser challenge that is.

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
Doesnt the original bowser challenge have to be on FoD because of how it lags when theres 4 people? lol

Top Bottom