• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bounty Hunters (samus &

i like them both beause the are great skilled people with useful attack that can get you any where you want. I use falcon on alstar mode adventure and everything. Samus i used her every where im sorry if i put this on c. falcon section but i might as well tell the truth right . WRONG. HAHA I felt like doing that but it ok that i said but you choose what bounty you like and why.
--red rain

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
More like please don't be a noob =(

no offense even though it is pretty offensive
Thanks for the much needed post.

I was trying to post that myself, but I felt it was offensive enough.

Glad you posted it first. ;)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
jango got pwned by mace windu =(

like completely pwned. not just a "you lose" kinda pwned but a "your efforts were completely futile" pwned.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Boba Fett was the best IMO.

Too bad he got eaten by some desert plant sh*t.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
actually the extended universe of star wars reveals that boba fett actually survives the sarlacc pit by using his rocket launcher to escape. he is then rescued and continues to be a bounty hunter.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
actually the extended universe of star wars reveals that boba fett actually survives the sarlacc pit by using his rocket launcher to escape. he is then rescued and continues to be a bounty hunter.
While this is true, it is lame. Very, very lame.

Top Bottom