• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bosses into trophies

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Ok...this is un****ing believable...I've played through the Subspace Bomb Factory stage, which is NOT a fun stage in the first place It's one of the longest, most uninteresting, CHEAPEST (like the screen randomly scrolling you off of it when your caught between two Primid). I've played through it 10+ times to get the Meta Ridley Trophy...I'm playing on INTENSE with a Big Boss sticker on EACH of my four characters. Absolutely ZERO trophy stands appear, and when they do, it's when Meta Ridley has full health and he manages to knock it out of my hands (or if I'm trying to use A-attacks and pick it up later he smashes the Falcon Flyer off the stage so that the stand disappears). And, that wouldn't be TOO bad of a problem cause you know, you can just restart the boss fight right...? NOT IF EVERY SINGLE TIME HE MANAGES TO BLOW HIMSELF UP WITH A FREAKIN RANDOMLY PLACED BLAST BOX! WHY DO THOSE EVEN EXIST?!?

Sorry for the rant above, I'm just pissed off and need to vent some anger -.-;;

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I can relate too. He often destroys himself due to a blast box, but what the cruel irony is that the fact that Trophy Stands for me don't appear untill I have less than 4 seconds and Meta-Ridley is not on the screen or his hanging on the Falcon Flyer. Yes, having to play the entire Subspace Bomb Factory part 2 withouit the downtime you are supposed to get to restore your party is a bunch of codswallow.

Top Bottom