• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

boss vs voodoo mario dittos

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
i only watched the match vs marth since i have a paper to write and a take home test and a test tomorrow (school johns lol) but amazing mario!!!

u def kno what ur doin....great spacing and combos....u play ur mario very similar to mine when it comes to marth....gaining speed with wding to enter his range

the flashyness was really amusing with the fairs...im sure in a tourney u kno to cape that instead....being flashy in friendlys are fun

probably the greatest finish ive ever seen.....good ****!!!

EDIT also get As to stop him from moving in his slow activation time moves

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Niiiiiice dude. Only 2 minor things since it's much harder to critique: 1.where was that up-B wall jump on Yoshi's the first time lol. 2.WD out of shield more, especially vs Marth to get inside him after an attack when he thinks you will roll or when he just isn't prepared. Really good stuff, liked the movement, very fluid. Epic finish, keep it up!

Top Bottom