• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDK

Smash Lord
i dunno... my wifi isn't too great, and i dont play with friends so often anymore. playing alone is boring once you've unlocked things. i always played at my friend's house and it was fun every time but now that i have a wii it's just so... old. i like tourneys and playing with friends but i dont know what else to do... i maybe go to a tourney once a month at the most... and i play with friends just whenever. i just dont know. :urg:

Xiolyph

Smash Rookie
If you're bored with Brawl, go play a different game. After playing whatever game you choose for a while, you should be able to play Brawl again without as much, if any, boredom.
It worked for me, at least.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
If your bored with brawl:

1. Go play melee
2. Play a different game
3. dont make threads like this
last but not least
4. dont make threads of boredom it wastes peoples time.

J18

Smash Journeyman
Is this thread supposed to have a point? Cuz if so I'm really not seeing it. What do you want from us? Sympathetic responses? Advice? Or are you just wasting my time with your little ***** and sob story? WHAT DO YOU WANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom