• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boozer Cute! Finished video in first post! YouTube/Google Video links up!

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm sorry Gimpy, but it doesn't impress me. Good Bowser still, but I'm not impressed.

Am I the first with negative comment?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i think so... maybe somebody on like page 2 (i display 40 posts per page) had a similar post...

you could call the like first 5 posts about the link being slow negative i guess haha...

at least you downloaded it AND posted!

pretty generic post though>.>

Zodiac

Smash Master
Impressive, you didnt give em an inch with those combos, thats like being on the receiving end of a wrecking ball, and that would suck.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
<3 NK, i hope to see you again some day... i'm sure glad all that smash drama is over now and we can all get on with our lives eh!? <3 OR <3 NK!

(whos rerun?)

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
gimpy i think youre the most beloved low tier ***** who's on that fruitless quest of getting everyone to think a character is really good when they're not. lol

but everytime i see your sick combo vids it still makes me think twice about giving bowzer a shot..... nah

Black Luigi

Smash Journeyman
Very nice. It's nice to see someone wrecking the joint with a lower tier. I've never seen Bowser edgeguard before. That was a amazing. Props, gimpy.

Thomaz

Smash Lord
Heh, I liked your vid, Gimpy. You have a nice Boozer. ^_^

But really, I know why NGCXX is not impressed. He plays with the best Boozer of the Netherlands all the time, no wonder. ;P

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thomaz said:
Whoops, sorry I missed that. >.<

Anyway, he plays vs Johnnyboy all the time. :3
Tru dat. And he's pretty **** sick beating CJ with that monster.

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
Your Bowsers very good Gimpy, you've been my Bowser inspiration for a while now and I appluade your greatness and effort. Perhaps one day my Bowser will be on the same level as yours. ;)

Oh, and by the way, I play Paper Mario so I recoginized some of the music as well. I like the music where you play against Rawk Hawk(I believe that's his name) the most. Nice job.

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
"paper mario ftpwn?"

I confess to not understanding what that means. Question for you though, how did you get so good with Bower, seriously? Is he just your kind of character (like style wise) or did you have to practice hell a hard to get as good as you are today. Like for me, he was the first character I picked up and so I just sort of dedicated myself to practicing with him and getting better.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i've played bowser since the beggining (first char i played in melee) but didn't even konw what a wavedash was until the begining of this school year, i trained it up in hawaii, bowser tech skill isn't that hard, its mindgamesmindgamesmindgames ftw with bowser!

boozer cute, download it, watch it, comment on it.

Knifey

Smash Cadet
wow gimpy, i had no idea bowser could move that fast... and such accuracy too

also, i liked how you showed your enemies skill to prove that they werent just noobs

xelad1

Smash Ace
good stuff

seriously dude thanks for linking me here I never knew bowser could be played so well. to say the least you would kick my *** with any of my best characters, hats off and keep up the good work!

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Just watched this again. Boozer's edgeguards are scary.

Hey all, as more proof that bowser doesnt suck, Gimpy got 2nd two TANGs back - only losing to Tori who HAD TO COUNTERPICK just to beat gimpy's boozer, lol.

Keep up the good work - play you again soon ;P

I wouldn't say he had to counterpick to win, He just wanted to make sure he won. If all the stages were yoshis, he prolly would have had to though. bowser>falco

Ice Max

Smash Rookie
ok jsut finished watching, and i have a lot to learn for boozer
edgeguards were crazy, ur aireals are jsut liek perfect

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Wowzors. Super awesome vid. Sooo much Bowser comboing madness. Loved the combo you got on the Link on DK...stage, and the chain throw on ol' LaughingMan. Awesomeness O' plenty. You've got one crazy Bowser there, gimpy.

Oh yeah, btw, the credits were most excellent.. ;)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
ka-m finally saw it!

HAZAA! HAZAA! HAZAA!!

*hopes people continue to watch and enjoy and post and the world becomes a more bowser place for everyone*

fatninja64

Smash Rookie
wow, that was awesome. That vid makes me want to look into the king of koopas a little more seriously. very nice vid must've taken a lot of time to gather all the footage A++

Rock Lobsta

Smash Journeyman
i loved it. You also have a sweet color combination.
You actually make we want to play boozer more...which i did yesterday. I found it verrry hard to beat a level nine DK ,though.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
rock lobsta. best. username. ever. (assuming its in regards to family guy of course) LOL

btw... comps shouldn't be hard at all ever. >_>

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I usually skip the actual combo video and watch the other guys beating up Mr.Gimpy in the credits, <3

Booozer

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Wow... that was simply awesome. ...I mean that Luigi cyclone combo?? great stuff :chuckle: !!

No but really, I think you have the best Bowser I have seen. I like how you edge gaurded Mewtwo :)

coach

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for brightening up my afternoon. Seeing a quality bowser is freaking awesome. See you around on the hub bro.

Top Bottom