• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boozer Cute! Finished video in first post! YouTube/Google Video links up!

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
Very sweet Bowser, Gimpy. Can't wait to play it at the next TANG. <_<

One of my favorite parts of this video are where you showed the competition giving some beatdown as you introduced them. An awesome way of showing the skill of your opponents and how they're not just punching bags. More videos definitely need to pick up on that.

Metà

Smash Master
You said you'd post it at midnight, not 12:50! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
I was online last night at 12:30 and Boozer Cute was not yet posted. I haven't watched it yet, but when I do, I'll edit this post.

Oh, and for all those who didn't like the music, trust me, it would be much better if my Boozer remix was done and in the video :laugh:

ShackDaddy

Smash Ace
Not bad, not bad at all. I like how you played against multiple characters, not just a few b/c theyre easy to combo. i still dont see too many ppl play against Mewtwos and Samus' (prolly cuz theyre floaty but w/e)

nice vid

robyextreme

Smash Ace
You can also try youtube.com or googlevideo, since it's streaming instead of waiting time/downloading.

and great vid, to bad theres no footage from our mathces though

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
This vid is terrible. It is super unpolished. Who the **** is Chaotic?

*Watches vid* Gee I wonder what move Ghimpyfish will use next? Fsmash? Fsmash? Fsmash?

I liked the trailer better LOL jk

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i think you just did... the only one who 'mains' as roy was nexis btw.

i told him roy is garbs, he doesn't listen ;)

KEEP THE COMMENTS AND DOWNLOADS COMING!

Zenith

Smash Ace
Too many pgs, so I'll leave my comments here.

Once agin Gimpyfish ***** with Bowser. (I downloaded the Director's Cut)
It's funny how many times u can land that succesfully.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
That was ridiculously sweet! I like your well placed koopa klaws the best, and the edgeguarding bairs are something I need to learn. The music wasn't terrible, it was ok for background music.

Dark_Ness

Smash Journeyman
I don't play Bowser, but that video has the greatest Bowser combos I've ever seen.

Congratulations on a well played Boozer.

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
Fenrir said:
Very sweet Bowser, Gimpy. Can't wait to play it at the next TANG. <_<

One of my favorite parts of this video are where you showed the competition giving some beatdown as you introduced them. An awesome way of showing the skill of your opponents and how they're not just punching bags. More videos definitely need to pick up on that.
Yeah, I loved that too. Good job on the vid Gimpy, very inspiring; makes me wanna play Bowser.

D1

Banned via Administration
What more can I say except this video makes me finally come to the conclusion that:

BOOZER IS CUTE

:EDIT: taken from my PM's to Gimpy

<D1> I LOVE THE VID
<D1> OMFG
<D1> music great Bowser great
<D1> fsmashes to dodge everything
<D1> GREAT GREAT GREAT
<D1> I also liked how in the credits you also showed ur buds pwning you as well showin that you're not cocky and also could get ur arse handed to you like anyone else...good sh** not like those other combo vids out there
<D1> Best Bowser vid on the net
<D1> DONE

Nexis

Smash Apprentice
Gimpyfish62 said:
i think you just did... the only one who 'mains' as roy was nexis btw.

i told him roy is garbs, he doesn't listen ;)

KEEP THE COMMENTS AND DOWNLOADS COMING!
I like to play roy cuse hes fun to use. Same as the reason why you like to use bowser, except bowser is worse :D

roy is not useless. hes way cooler then marth cause everyone uses marth. i FINALLY got to see the vid and im happy the way it turned out. my favorite part was the ending credits of course, and i probably liked henry's combo the most. im glad you didnt use the footage from the last day cause i was sooo sick and was not playin right. im still sick though. cant watch the other part yet though.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
he can be cooler than marth all he wants, but hes nowhere near as good...

anyways, this is about BOWSER! NOT ROY!

keep the comments comin!

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
Yeah lots o' interesting stuff in this vid.

1) Yeah actually 30% of the combos in the vid were real combos, that is amazing for a bowser.
2) I love your usage of koopa klaw. Man, it was so awesome!
3) The "my mates are good too" part was really a good idea for a combo vid. I think I could Insert it in my own, when I'll make a combo vid and moreover when I'll join a crew :( :cry:
4) YEAH FSMASH ALL OF THEM TO DEATH!!!!!1 :laugh:
5) Wow this vid is so awesome tha makes me wanna play Boozer. ......... Oh, wait, I actually play Boozer :p
6) Happy birthday Gimpyfish! But, wait, aren't we supposed to give you a gift, instead of you giving one to us? :confused:
7) I didn't see any uptilt in your vid. Why don't you use it? I like it for its quickness, decent priority and good settting-up abilities.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
actually after i put the video out i noticed i didn't use it in any of these, its a great move!

i was like 'wow i used everything to combo in this, i even combod 2 of bowsers worst moves together (dair into down b)' but then...

wtf i dont think i utilted or dtilted ONCE! (i think i dtilted on a clip in the cut video though)

I DO use the utilt in matches of course, why wouldn't you?

o well, left 2 moves out...

T-T i'll never forgive myself for this! ;)

keep em coming, and thanks for all the replies so far! I'm glad people are liking this!

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
Alright, so I watched it last night. . .and WOW.

I now have this mysterious, sudden urge to pick up Bowser and learn everything about him. . .Gimpy, I think your vid warped my mind. >_>

Anyways, great great stuff. The clips during the credits when you showed your opponents beating you; that was golden. I can't believe that you made an oversized turtle look so sexy. Props to you.

MagnuM

Smash Ace
The current theme for SmashBoards is the Bowser Theme. Bowser is the official mascot of SmashBoards!

Proof that the Boozer Cute phenomenon is spreading like wildfire!

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
This vid gets the mookiemark seal of approval.

LOL I haven't mookiemarked anything in like 4 years. I need to update that graphic.

Top Bottom