• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boosting with link

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadyf0o

Smash Journeyman
Does the normal dash then c-stick up method work with link? I can only get the more complex dash c-down c-up z to work.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
This is the best place to ask questions like these.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199467
Also check out Nintenjoe and Sasook's guides. They have the answers to all the questions you could ever ask about Link.
No, I'm not kidding.
They should replace Cha-Cha on the cell phone with Nintenjoe...

And no, I'm not snubbing you. Just redirecting you to a place where you can ask all the questions you like, from whether Link really IS a nazi to whether zair to dac will work on mk.

sasook

Smash Champion
Shady, you're kidding right? Even after what happened to your last topic? Are you serious?

*sigh*

Some people never learn.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Be nice Sasook. He's still new.
Or I'll go tell on you to Wafflez. Then he'll take his hug back. (what a low blow!)

Remember me when I was just a wee lad on smash boards, making extremely stupid posts and essentially wasting everybody's time and posting space? You understand that I STILL do that?
You understand that we'll ALWAYS have people that will be new and go, "hey, I want to post a question?" Just redirect 'em to the Official question and answer thread and boom, no one needs the thread and it vanishes into the mists of the next 5 pages of the Link forums.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I know. The most embarrassing moment of my life. :(

And although I like people saying Ano, apparently I'm nicknamed Anon so either works.
The name is a really long story.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman

I didn't see anything, this post doesn't exist, this post doesn't exist, this post doesn't exist...

Just when we discussed the spammage too... Official Question thread is where you ask your questions. PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom